HR Data & Technology and Support Manager – CPH/STO/OSL
We are heading into a future where change is never-ending, and the need to rethink and rebuild is too. A future of conscious thoughts and sustainable innovation. A future we make possible. We fly because the world is moving, and it needs our help to stay in to support the organization to move into the future we need to focus on improving our HR deliveries and we hope you want to join us in this journey.
The HR Shared Services team is committed to supporting SAS group within various areas related to HR deliveries. Our aim is to support in accelerating SAS HR delivery model, drive operational excellence and deliver a strong colleague experience.
We are on a journey to in a higher extent become a service organization. The move means we are harmonizing, standardizing, improving our systems and system use and adding new deliveries to our colleagues in SAS. As a part of this journey, we are also establishing two new functions. HR Data & Technology Scandinavia, to in a better way maintain data and processes in our systems and a HR Support organization to increase our support to our colleagues within SAS group.
We are now looking for
We are now looking for a manager who will contribute in strengthen our position as a reliable partner, support a culture where we act proactively and be one of the drivers in the journey to create a service organization. We are looking for a relentless driver of improvements who always challenge status quo and create engagement by motivating and guiding colleagues and teams. You will be an important part of our organization.
Our Support organization
You will be part of establishing our support organization and your contribution to build and develop this new function will be essential for our success. Your focus will be:
- Establish and manage SAS HR support organization including implementing and developing our new case management system making sure it´s fit for purpose.
- Be a part of implementing a new case management system and make sure we use it in the best way. This means to understand and having necessary knowledge of existing features, initiating, and driving improvements as well as implementing new functionalities.
- Responsible for ensuring efficient processes and deliveries on agreed SLA.s and making sure we are carrying out strong colleague service experience
- Drive and mange dotted line support areas in close collaboration with team managers. Ensuring SLA.s agreements as well as processes and decisions are followed and well implemented
HR Data & Technology team
Your previous experiences from managing HR data and HR systems will be imperative to take this function to the next level. Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure a reliable people data foundation and strong processes in Success Factor as well as a strong management of our Workforce solution.
- Ensure we maintain data quality, system architecture and carrying out governance needed.
- Implement and manage dashboards for KPI.s to follow and ensure entire HR SSC performance together with HR SSC manager.
- Organizer and driver of meetings with stakeholders to contribute in requirements and establish strong rhythm for follow-ups.
- Act as a first point of contact for escalations or special support needed for HR.
To succeed in this role, you will need to be a strong communicator with ability to translate complex challenges into understandable leadership language. Collaboration skills are important, and you need to have a situational understanding and business acumen to know when and where your deliverables generate the most business value.
- Strong organizational capability as well as a structured approach in everything you participate in and deliver.
- You have in-depth user and architecture knowledge of Success Factors and/or Workforce.
- Extensive experience from implementing and changing HR Processes as well as used to challenge output and contribute to improvements
- Minimum of 3 year as a leader preferable in a HR Shared Service environment and within a support organization
- You have experience from driving organizational change and/or transformation with the aim to gain efficiency and enhanced service level.
- You have strong project skills, including defining scope, plan and organizing necessary activities, validate business case and managing competing priorities
- You have a track record of building efficient relationships enhancing business execution and people engagement in a multi-country organization. You are fluent in at least one Scandinavian language and English, both oral and written.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in human resources, Business Administration or another related field of study
Is this you? If so, Come and fly with us!
Deadline for the application is 15th of May 2023
SAS, Scandinavia’s leading airline, with main hubs in Copenhagen, Oslo and Stockholm, flies to destinations in Europe, USA and Asia. Spurred by a Scandinavian heritage and sustainability values, SAS aims to be the global leader in sustainable aviation. We will reduce total carbon emissions 25 percent by 2025, by using more sustainable aviation fuel and our modern fleet with fuel-efficient aircraft. In addition to flight operations, SAS offers ground handling services, technical maintenance and air cargo services. SAS is a founding member of the Star Alliance™, and together with its partner airlines offers a wide network worldwide.