Project Lead, Catering Operations
ADS Chief Operation Officer
Overall responsible for on time delivery of meals to the flights and the smooth operations of the ware-washing and equipment setting activities.
- Responsible for OTP delivery of meals which are in accordance with agreed specifications and flight schedules
- Manage the Cabin Services Department including the Flight Management System;
- Manage the Ware-wash & Equipment Setting Department;
- Management of inventory par levels, depletion rate and date & pilferage/waste
- Controlling manpower, capital and operating budgets including other consumable expenses
- Optimization of budget against P&L yield on all processes which involves a constant periodical review of current practises"
- Achieve the highest staff productivity possible, maximise machines & equipment usage and ensure they are used safely, efficiently and correctly including proper maintenance; and Responsible for all audits conducted by internal or external parties
- Responsible for ensuring compliance on all operating SOP especially international Food & Safety practises
- Responsible for the management of overall facility cleanliness, hygiene & safety and Responsible of ensuring FM ppm is conducted to maintain overall building & equipment optimization
Qualification & Experience
- At least a recognized university degree preferably in Manufacturing or Business Administration. Additional accreditation such as Lean management or Six Sigma are welcomed.
- At least 10 years' experience in F & B industry in a managerial position and in a mass catering environment.
Skills & Knowledge
- Knowledge in Food Safety Management System ISO 22001, Quality Management System ISO 9000, Occupational Safety & Health Act (OSHA), HALAL Management System & Aviation Security;
- Knowledge in Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen and etc for optimal work operations efficiency and best practises and of all governmental requirements to operate F&B businesses
- People Skills, working well with customers & stakeholders, initiatives in implementing staff and operational productivity and sustainability programs, awareness of environmental issues and climate change; and
- Ability to manage resources and infrastructure effectively.
- Up to date with the latest industry practice and market trends whilst maintaining a close relationship with industry leaders
- Management of inventory par levels, depletion rate and date & pilferage/waste and excellent P&L management to ensure target KPI is delivered
Managing approved financial, operating, capital and manpower budgets and close monitoring of P&L monthly in the face of escalating raw materials and manpower costs; driving performance-based culture working hand-in-hand with the Staff Union, meeting KPIs and always thinking ahead of potential challenges in an ever-changing environment; passing all hygiene and operational audits conducted by clients and authorities