At easyJet, we’re very proud of our Swiss operation and heritage. Established since 1999, we’ve developed market-leading positions at Geneva and Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg, delivering long term, profitable growth through our high-quality, new fleet of aircraft and experienced management team. easyJet Switzerland is part of the easyJet group.
At easyJet, we believe it’s our people who make the difference. We look for smart, confident, passionate individuals with a positive, can-do attitude who put the customer at the heart of all they do.
We also have some excellent terms and conditions. Our pilots get their Roster on the 17th of the previous month, and they appreciated the exceptional Roster stability. We have just introduced a FIX54 roster (5 days on, 4 days off) and there are also 5 different part-time contracts to choose from (90%, 80%, 70%, 60% and 50%). easyJet Switzerland pilots have different tools to influence their individual (flexible) rosters: PBS (preferential bidding system), Trip Trade system and GDO’s (guaranteed days off).Initial Training Overview
All successful applicants will complete a self-funded A320 Type Rating before joining. (Approximately 30.000 CHF – the exact cost will be confirmed at point of offer).Pilots With The Following Minimum Requirements Can Apply
- Hold a Swiss / EU / EFTA passport, which allows unrestricted travel across the easyJet network.
- Hold a valid Swiss or EASA Class 1 Medical (by easyJet induction date).
- Hold a Swiss or EASA licence by easyJet induction date (EASA licences issued by another country must be transferred to a Swiss licence within the first 12 months of employment at your own cost).
- Minimum ICAO English – Level 4.
- Minimum height 5’ 2” (157cm) with maximum commensurate with Airbus flight deck requirements.
- All ATPL exams passed to the required standard with no more than five ground-schools re-sits.
- Hold or have held MEP/IR.
- Hold APS MCC certification.
- Hold Advanced UPRT certification.
- Good training records (we will ask for these to be uploaded to your application).
Additionally, all candidates must be able to demonstrate the following 5-year background security clearance requirements:
Please note that if you apply for a position in Basel or Geneva, you are applying to work for easyJet Switzerland SA. You are therefore required to withdraw any application which you have made for other easyJet Airline bases. Failure to do this may result in your application being rejected.
- Demonstrate your residence/employment history over the past 5 years
- If you have stayed in a country outside of the EU / EFTA / Switzerland for more than 28 days in the past 5 years, prove details of these stays in form of hotel/transportation receipts as required
Selection Process Overview
Stage 1 -
Online ApplicationStage 2 -
Application ReviewStage 3 & 4 -
Successful applicants complete Technical, Non-Technical & Simulator assessments.Offers of employment will be made following a full review of your progress through all selection events and our business requirements.
Flight OperationsPrimary Location