FIRST OFFICERS SAS
Since 1946, we have kept Scandinavia connected to the world and the world to Scandinavia.We are SAS, and we move Scandinavia. We fly because the world is moving, and it needs our help to stay in motion. Will you get on board and join our journey?
After some hard years in the airline industry due to the pandemic, SAS is now back recruiting pilots. Now it’s time to build for the future. We are recruiting for all our platforms (SK, Link and Connect). Due to both ramp-up and a shift in demography we can offer real career advancement, permanent contracts and many possibilities to adapt your job to where you are in life. Long haul, short haul, different airplane types – we offer a changing environment to grow in.
As a pilot in SAS, you will enjoy flying some of the newest and most modern aircraft in the industry, like the Airbus 320Neo on our short haul routes, the Airbus 350 on our destinations overseas or our Embraer fleet. You will be faced with the challenge of operating at some of the world’s busiest airports one day, and the next, at some distant airfield in rough and rapid changing weather conditions.
- EASA Airline Transport Pilot Licence (A) or Commercial Pilot Licence (A) or Multi Crew Pilot license
- Instrument Rating
- EASA Class 1 Medical Certificate
- English Language Proficiency Level 5
- Right to live and work in the EU
- Clean criminal record
Who you are
In addition to excellent piloting skills, we believe you have competencies as leadership, great communications skills and the ability to cooperate broadly. You are resilient and have great stress management skills. You always ensure that our customers have a secure and safe flight and the best possible travel experience.
What we offer
- Permanent employment contract
- Real possibilities to career advancement
- Possibility to adapt work to where you are in life
- Competitive pension scheme
- Loss of license insurance
- Health insurance scheme
- Great colleagues and team-work
- We grow by making the world smaller. We offer attractive discounted airline tickets providing you, your family and friends to travel the world at great prices
- Possibility to work at Scandinavia’s oldest airline in a modern and exciting environment
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply by clicking the “apply” button. For questions, please contact email@example.com
Together we move Scandinavia
SAS, Scandinavia’s leading airline, with main hubs in Copenhagen, Oslo and Stockholm, flies to destinations in Europe, USA and Asia. Spurred by a Scandinavian heritage and sustainability values, SAS aims to be the global leader in sustainable aviation. We will reduce total carbon emissions 25 percent by 2025, by using more sustainable aviation fuel and our modern fleet with fuel-efficient aircraft. In addition to flight operations, SAS offers ground handling services, technical maintenance and air cargo services. SAS is a founding member of the Star Alliance™, and together with its partner airlines offers a wide network worldwide.