Let your passion fly! We’re proud to be one of the world’s leading airlines. Our reputation is built on a long track record of success, an ongoing commitment to our home Hong Kong, and on the delivery of customer service that’s straight from the heart. All of this is possible due to our talented people who share our passion for aviation and our commitment to being the best. Our global family can open up a world of opportunities for you. This means that your first role at Cathay Pacific won’t be your last. It could take you anywhere.
Join us and discover just how far you can go!
To perform operational functions ensuring delivery of a safe and exceptionally reliable travel experience that supports our brand and business whilst meeting all compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Working on a shift basis, perform aircraft maintenance for Cathay Group aircraft and third-party customers (if applicable) under supervision of the Aircraft Engineer
- Perform local or overseas operational relief duties or standard duties when required
- Help to monitor third party supplier’s performance (technical, ramp services, de-icing, refueling etc.), follow up, and rectify any operational issues in a timely manner
- Support the contingency plans and ad hoc operational requirements such as diversions, charters, ad hoc aircraft type changes, major disruption recovery, etc.
- Perform servicing and maintenance for station ground equipment, vehicles and facilities
- Support Cathay Quality Assurance, Hong Kong Civil Aviation Department and/or third-party audits, follow up and rectify the audit findings within the required timelines as directed
- Perform station administration and ensure station documentations/passes are up-to-date and valid as directed by the Engineering Manager / Engineering Supervisor.
- Ensure compliance with local Occupational Health & Safety standards and regulations/guidelines
- Any other reasonable task as requested including engaging in non-operational duties and projects
Performance Management and Business Process Improvement
- Ensure that annual SMART goals are understood and actioned
- Attend performance reviews and discuss career development plan with the designated Direct Appraiser
- Attend station meetings as required to ensure regular engagement and effective communication
- Embrace continuous improvement culture through quality innovation, teamwork, lean processes to drive operational efficiency, productivity and commercial improvement
Emergency and Accident
- Emergency and Accident and Crisis Response responsibilities as required
Knowledge, Skills, Training And Experience
- Graduate in any field is a minimum.
- A Diploma / Certification in a AME course. - B1/A & C
- Candidates pursuing certification/exams will be an advantage
- Demonstrably aptitude and understanding of aircraft maintenance operations
- Experience in Line or Base Maintainance
- Have (or be willing to receive) induction training / on the job training as required covering but not limited to:
- Aircraft and Ramp Safety Awareness
- Company Procedures Awareness training
- Human Factors Awareness training
- Other training as requested
- Driving Permit - Valid Minimum 3 years
- Clear Vision - No Color blindness
- Candidates must have the legal right to live and work in India
Personal & Application Information
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.
All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.All employees must be vaccinated in order to be able to access Cathay Pacific offices and all other Cathay Group Company premises. Considerations will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons.