Role And Responsibilities
We are seeking a Human Resources Business Partner
to join our dynamic HR team supporting the Business Aviation Training Teams in our NEW
training center in Las Vegas, NV
If you love a flexible work environment working on strategic initiatives, coaching leaders, and making history while having fun, let’s chat!
You will have the opportunity to create a true partnership with our business unit and their leadership!
WHY JOIN CAE?
CAE is a worldwide high-tech company, at the leading edge of digital immersion, providing solutions to make the world a safer place. We are a leader in Aviation training with global presence in our industry with approximately 10,000 employees, 160 sites and training locations in over 35 countries. CAE offers innovative, diverse and challenging work. In addition, we have an Outstanding benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, company matching 401k, generous time off and an additional week off during the Christmas Holidays!
We are seeking results-oriented Human Resources Business Partners to serve as a strategic business partner for our Business Aviation Training Group.
This role will partner with key stakeholders and aligned HR functional leads on planning, development and implementation of a talent plan that enables business outcomes and employee engagement.
The successful candidate is accountable for participating in projects, from need identification to implementation, considering the unique needs of our internal customers and in close partnership with the HR Centers of Excellence (Talent & Organizational Development, Total Rewards, Learning & Development, Talent Acquisition, Employee Central & Advocacy).
Responsibilities will be broad: leadership consulting on HR matters, people manager coaching & development, performance and talent management, organizational realignment and workforce planning, talent sourcing, hiring & retention strategies, and HR program development and implementation.
The ideal candidate will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to cultivate an amazing and innovative culture. The ideal candidate will bring creative and effective ideas and solutions to our growing organization.
- Be a trusted coach and advisor, helping our leaders work through challenges (big and small) and driving change within their teams.
- Consult with managers and leaders to craft meaningful strategies to retain, engage and develop high performing teams
- Manage employee relations with grace, compassion, and integrity
- Track top challenges our teams face, partnering with managers to drive issues to resolution
- Build scalable frameworks and manage workstreams to strengthen our People processes
- Apply analytical rigor to dive deep and report on People trends, developing action plans to proactively address concerns
- Participate in the implementation of change management plans, continuous improvement projects and exercise influence over various partners within CAE.
- Maintain deep understanding of employment law, compliance programs, stay up to date on current events, operationalize policy and provide guidance to leaders and employees
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or related field; or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a People Partner / HRBP or growing responsibilities as an HR Generalist in a high volume, fast paced environment; to include managing complex, national HR projects and operationalizing HR policies.
- Knowledge of US employment-related federal and state employment regulations; EEOC and Affirmative Action guidelines.
- Experience working across a multi-site organization.
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity and rolling up your sleeves as needed.
- Tech savvy. You know how to pull your own reports, how to interpret the data, and tell a story.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION:
We deeply understand the value of bringing together a team with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences, and we prioritize diversity within our team.
BENEFITS AT CAE:
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401(k) company match
- Disability insurance
- A flexible vacation policy, paid time off and Holidays
We are closed the last week of every year for the Holidays!
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, neurodiversity or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.