Prestwick Aircraft Maintenance (PAM) Ireland Ltd is Ryanair’s first heavy maintenance facility in Ireland. Established in May 2022 the company supports the maintenance of Ryanair's growing Boeing 737 NG and MAX fleet and is located in a 3-bay hangar in Shannon, Co. Clare. The facility employs highly skilled aircraft engineers, mechanics, and support staff.
PAM Ire Ltd. has an exciting opportunity for a Document Controller to join our Base Maintenance team in Hangar 5, Shannon.Responsibilities:
- Liaising with Planning, Engineering, Quality and Check Supervisors on the printing of aircraft check packs
- Printing check pack documents and distribute to the relevant zones of the aircraft
- Collate all aircraft paperwork once completed and ensure that it is completed correctly
- Follow up on incomplete/missing paperwork
- Ensure that all paperwork is scanned, bookmarked, backed up and entered in aircraft records
- Previous documents control experience is an advantage
- Aircraft experience/knowledge is an advantage
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential and knowledge of AMOS is of advantage
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Ability to work independently and without direct supervision
- The unrestricted right to live and work in Ireland is required
This role offers a competitive salary and friendly working environment with the opportunity to grow and develop your career within the aviation industry.
Working a shift pattern of 5on 3off /4on 4off (7am - 7pm) with 2 months off in the summer.