Why Work for Frontier Airlines?
At Frontier, we believe the skies should be for everyone. We deliver on this promise through our commitment to Low Fares Done Right. This is more than our tagline - it’s our driving philosophy. Every member of Team Frontier has an important role to play in bringing this vision to life. Our successful business model allows travelers to take advantage of our fast-growing route network while our bundled and unbundled pricing options allow our customers to personalize their travel experience and only pay for the services they need – saving them money along the way.What We Stand For
Low Fares Done Right is our mission and we strive to bring it to life every day. Our ‘Done Right’ promise means delivering not only affordable prices, but making travel friendly
and easy for our customers. To do this, we put a great deal of care
into every decision and action we take. We must be efficient with the use of our resources and make smart decisions about how we run our business. We must also innovate and be pioneers
- we’re not afraid to try new things. While our business requires us to fly high in the air, we also consider ourselves down-to-earth
in our approach, creating a warm and friendly experience that truly demonstrates Rocky Mountain Hospitality.Work Perks
At Frontier, we like to think we’re creating something very special for our team members. Work is why we’re here, but the perks are nice too:
Who We Are
- Flight benefits for you and your family to fly on Frontier Airlines.
- Buddy passes for your friends so they can experience what makes us so great.
- Discounts throughout the travel industry on hotels, car rentals, cruises and vacation packages.
- Discounts on cell phone plans, movie tickets, restaurants, luggage and over 2,000 other vendors.
- Enjoy a ‘Dress for your Day’ business casual environment.
- Flexible work schedules that support work/life balance.
- Total Rewards program including a competitive base salary, short term incentives, long-term incentives, paid holidays, 401(k) plan, vacation/sick time and medical/dental/vision insurance that begins the 1st of the month following your hire date.
- We play our part to make a difference. The HOPE League, Frontier Airlines’ non-profit organization, is dedicated to providing employees financial assistance during catastrophic hardship.
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right’ to more than 100 destinations and growing in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 350 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier’s hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company’s signature Low Fares Done Right service to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration’s 2018 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry’s most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.What Will You Be Doing?
The Analyst, Marketing Operations is responsible for managing all operating, reporting and configuration functions to support the Frontier Airlines loyalty products and marketing efforts. The Analyst will have primary responsibility for the resolution of escalated customer service issues related to the loyalty products. The Analyst will be responsible for initial configurations, new product additions and current product updates and will work as primary liaison with Systems Vendors, Marketing, and Frontier IT to support future development of the systems. The Analyst will work with cross-department teams to monitor and improve the actionable marketing data for loyalty members. Additionally, the Analyst will be responsible for all reporting and invoicing related to loyalty partners.Essential Functions
- Act as the primary liaison with our internal and third-party customer care staff in support of our loyalty membership base
- Assist in the operation of Frontier's mileage-based loyalty program to fill the needs of the ULCC business model and loyalty membership base
- Assist in development of updated terms and conditions for Frontier’s loyalty products and promotional marketing
- Troubleshoot using technical analysis and resolve errors and deficiencies reported by internal users, third-party partners, or members related to the loyalty system
- Develop, optimize, and run reporting required to audit and invoice third party Loyalty partners. Ensure correct invoicing and payments for all third-party partners
- Identify, recommend, and support innovative marketing channels and opportunities for loyalty programs and members
- Perform competitive analyses on other loyalty and partnership programs both inside and outside the travel industry
- Monitor and support data connections for delivering member data to actionable marketing endpoints for revenue-generating programs
- Support Frontier’s tactical marketing strategy surrounding the development, testing and execution of marketing campaigns for the Frontier Airlines loyalty and partnership programs. This includes web promotions, e-mail campaigns, statement messaging, event marketing, in-flight promotions, sponsorships, and internet marketing efforts
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- 2-3 years of Customer Service, retention, and account reconciliation experience
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and manage marketing projects, production schedules, and promotional events, while consistently meeting deadlines
- Must have good attention to detail for copy proofing/editing
- Exceptional presentation and oral communication skills
- Exceptional writing and copy-editing skills
- Advanced skill level using Excel for data manipulation and analysis
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments, partners, and staff
- Ability to manage multiple contractors/trainers
- Strong corporate vendor development and relationship building skills
- Ability to travel 20% of the time
- Knowledge of airline and credit card marketing, as well as frequent flyer program rules and procedures is preferred
- Previous contact center experience a plus
- Comfortable receiving feedback and quickly change course based on business needs
- Team player who can work collaboratively with other departments, partners, and marketers
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be self-motivated, self-starter, have a sense of urgency and extremely well-organized
- Ability to work with minimum supervision in a collaborative team environment
- Microsoft office product skills including Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to meet deadlines while working in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Must exercise sound business judgment and handle confidential information with sensitivity
- Must be a team player with ability to work on several projects at a time
Standard office equipment, including PC, copier, fax machine, printerWork Environment
- This role can be based at our headquarters in Denver, CO or anywhere in the United States via a remote work arrangement (periodic travel to Denver from a Frontier-serviced city required)
- If remote, you must be able to follow our remote work policies, including ability and comfort level working from home with access to a high-speed internet connection
- If headquarters-based, typical office environment, adequately heated and cooled
Generally, not required.Supervision Received
Considerable Latitude: The incumbent establishes methods and procedures for attaining specific goals and objectives, and receives guidance in terms of broad goals. Only the final results of work are typically reviewed.Positions Supervised
$60,200.00 - $75,250.00Workplace Policies
At Frontier Airlines, we wholeheartedly support and have a strong commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action. Frontier is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender variance, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, martial status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military, veteran status, and any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Diversity is an essential part of our success. Our company flourishes because of the unique backgrounds, skills and ideas that our team members contribute every day. We salute and actively recruit veterans. Military experience is valuable and transferable to many of the positions essential to the operations of our airline.
Frontier Airlines is a Zero Tolerance Drug-Free Workplace. All prospective DOT safety-sensitive employees are subject to pre-employment testing for the following drugs and their metabolites: Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines, Opioids and Phencyclidine (PCP). Further, any DOT safety-sensitive job applicant who is found to have tested positive on any required drug or alcohol test at a former employer will be considered ineligible for employment with Frontier.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.