Role And Responsibilities
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyses available engineering data and requirements to troubleshoot, repair, modify various flight simulator hardware systems.
- Checks and tests all simulator hardware parts
- Reviewing all the required hardware designs and provides inputs during projects.
- Checks and validates all fixes done by engineers in the simulator hardware.
- Uses schematics, engineering drawings and all required tools to perform the required tasks.
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, neurodiversity or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.