The Shipping/Receiving/Stores Clerk performs a wide variety of functions associated with the receiving of parts/materials, shipping materials/products, and stockroom/inventory.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pulling parts/materials from stockroom and kit them to fill manufacturing requirements
- Delivering kitted parts/materials to manufacturing departments
- Entering data for inventory transactions in ERP system
- Packaging and loading items for shipment
- Preparing/verifying shipping documentation, ensuring compliance with applicable export regulations and all hazardous material packaging/labelling requirements
- Participating in stock counts
- Reconciling discrepancies between ERP system and stock counts
- Unloading delivery trucks
- Receiving incoming items, dispositioning accordingly, and entering into ERP system
- May operate forklifts, pallet jacks, and other material handling equipment and tools
- Providing assistance with other Shipping/Receiving/Stores functions such as:
- Counting, weighing, or measuring items of incoming and outgoing shipments against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records to verify accuracy of order.
- Assembling shipment containers/crates
- Performing other tasks as assigned
- Strong math, analytical, and reasoning skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Detail-oriented with good organization skills and proven ability to initiate priorities based on general guidelines
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively and professionally interact with others in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to read and interpret safety rules, work instructions, compliance documents, etc.
- Safely operate a forklift and other material handling equipment and be able to pass certification
- Solid computer skills (MS Excel, MS Word, ERP)
Astronics LSI is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail ?LSINH.firstname.lastname@example.org; or call: 603-643-7766. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.?
The safety, health and well-being of our employees remains our top priority. Astronics is practicing employee safety precautions while onsite.?