Role: Project Manager - Wing Design and Manufacturing
Rate of Pay: Please apply for further details
Working Pattern: Standard 35 hours across 4.5 days (working between 7-7 at business discretion)
Length of Contract: Until 31/05/2024 - Possible extension
Airbus is undergoing a significant digital transformation to benefit from the latest advances in new technologies. In this frame, DDMS (Digital Design Manufacturing and Services) is a company-wide transformation project targeting a major efficiency breakthrough across the program and product lifecycle. It will be enabled by a set of innovative concepts such as model based system engineering, modular product lines, digital continuity and concurrent co-design of the product, its industrial setup and operability features.
We are looking for a motivated and dynamic person to take the lead of the project management activities the Integrated Product Team Wings in the frame of the DDMS 4Single Aisle programme.
The successful applicant will integrate the team that supports the DDMS 4Single Aisle Programme and will work in a transnational and cross functional integrated organization.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
● Set-up harmonised and performant project management processes and methods for project to enable strong project execution and secure demonstrated performance versus target / planned achievement for all the scope of the IPT (Integrated Product Team) WINGS / LG (Landing Gear).
● Support & drive Performance Management: drumbeat of deliverables progress, support major project/program forums and reviews, action tracking enabling decision making, preparing project's dashboards and communication.
● Support the IPT WINGS/ LG teams to achieve time, cost, quality and performance
● Ensure agile ways of working operation and follow-up, including project monitoring for all DDMS 4SA activities in the WINGS/ LG scope.
● Drive the Risk & Opportunities process including definition of risks in risk management tool, planning of mitigation actions and control
● Drive the implementation of automated cockpits (dashboards) for activity follow up;
● Guide the business in terms of Project Management and shaping methods and tools in accordance with DDMS 4SA standards adapted to the needs of the project/portfolio.
● Forecast budget and resource needs (including Annual Operating Plan planning)
● Support and back up the IPT Leader in regular business activities.
● Coordinate and support the IPT WINGS/ LG team, providing guidelines for project and programme management.
● Responsible for Project Management subcontracting activities in IPT WINGS scope,
including supplier management and steering.
● Advise and adapt project management practices and tools with DDMS 4SA central team to ensure consistency with IPT WINGS/ LG needs.
● As facilitator, you support the project leader in the creation of a motivating and
cooperative project environment
● Support the organization of events and workshop to create this constructive working environment
● Support the organization of workshops to identify the expected project deliverables as mentioned in the above part.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
● Educated to a degree level in Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Economics or a related discipline
● Excellent knowledge and good, solid work experience in project management is
● Experience in agile methodology.
● Ability to understand fast and complex situations.
● Dynamic, analytical and capable to synthesize subjects with the support from experts.
● Be able to define concepts and com”municate them across experts.
● Capacity to work in a collaborative manner
● Autonomous and Proactive and reliable with a leadership approach.
● Good communication and negotiation skills are required
● Good ability to work in international teams in fast-changing environment
● A flexible, pragmatic and analytical style of working is necessary
● Good stakeholder management and intercultural skills in an international context
● Negotiation level in English required
Call the TARCG office on oo441392241335. or click the link below and apply for this position today!
TARCG is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
By applying to this advert, you give consent to TARCG holding & processing your personal data for the purpose of work-finding services.