Head of Procurement, Contract & SLA
Head Of Finance & Procurement
To ensure MASwings aircraft maintenance program, reliability, maintenance planning, engineering activities and aircraft records are controlled as required by the company and DCA Part M Subpart G requirements.
- Manage and implement procurement activity in-line with the Corporate Procurement & Asset Management policy and guidelines.
- Monitor procurement expenditure within approved budget and on payment related issue.
- Prepare management paper for management or tender’s committee approval.
- Ensure process compliance and fulfilment to company policy, any regulatory and Quality Management System requirement by the authority, business organizations and certified body.
Qualification & Experience
- Minimum Degree, Diploma/ STPM/SPM
- Good computer knowledge MS office application and Microsoft Excel.
- Good command of Bahasa Malaysia and English, both written and spoken
Years of Experience : 3 years related experience (Degree, Diploma/ STPM) or 7 years related experience (SPM)
Area of Experience :
- Contracts & SLA
- Strong contract negotiation skill
- Ability to work under pressure