Job Title: Supervisor, Client Services Management
Job ID: IMS20233003-99055
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
In this position, the candidate will act as primary supervisor overseeing a team of Order Administrators. This role will be required to monitor daily, weekly, and monthly activities surrounding customer key metrics and helping to guide the team in process improvements. They will be a main point of contact for the team filtering all concerns/escalations up to the Order Management Manager. They will also act as a customer point of contact for inquiries, problem resolution, order entry, quoting, schedule changes, credit issues, warranty administration, on-line technical publications administration, and AOG (airplane on ground) support for L3Harris. They will submit quotes for price and availability of L3Harris Aviation Products based upon inventory levels or production availability. In addition, they will review all customer purchase orders for production items after resolving specific conditions, acknowledges purchase orders with negotiated terms and conditions, and advise status of open orders to the customer. They will also be responsible for ensuring that all mutually agreed purchase order requirements, including delivery schedules, are accomplished.
- Oversee a team of Order Administrators.
- Monitor and maintain activities surrounding customer key metrics.
- Facilitate team growth to standardize the way that L3Harris interacts with all customers to deliver a positive customer service experience.
- Participate in all escalation meetings as required by the order admin team to alleviate concerns from the customer.
- Ensure export control requirements are being met as they relate to the Order Management Support position.
- Take the lead to improve the way we do business with all customers. Identify, recommend, and implement innovative process improvements. Ensure SOP’s are updated upon completion of process improvement projects.
- Participate in business to business capabilities through Web-site enhancements and E-commerce upgrades.
- Manage customer relationships beyond current business activities by developing
relationships with customers. Will be responsible for all interfaces between L3Harris Aviation Products and customers regarding contract/PO matters.
- Manage customer conflict with tact to ensure a win-win solution.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of MRP systems and become knowledgeable with L3Harris MRPs as it relates to the Order Management function.
- Demonstrate empowerment, ownership, and accountability throughout all aspects of the
Order Management position.
- Maintain current customer files, archive files, and correspondence greater than one year old.
- Assist other Order Management administrators when required. Provide support to Regional Sales Managers and proactively communicate sales activity.
- Perform job duties in a manner consistent with established L3Harris Ethics and Standards.
- Responsible for working a manner consistent with established safety rules and regulations
and the use and maintenance of required personal protective equipment; including, but not limited to safety glasses, etc.
- May develop and process dealer agreements with the necessary management approvals.
- Perform job duties in accordance with approved procedures established in support of
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience or 2 years post-Secondary/ Associates Degree with a minimum of 6 years of prior related experience.
- Understands basic supervisory approaches such as work scheduling, prioritizing, and process execution.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Experience in Excel, specifically with developing pivot tables, charts, and formulas.
- Experience with customer account management and purchase order reviews.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills are a must have to be successful in this role.
- Strong communication skills and comfortable talking with employees at all levels of the corporation.