Job Brief (Full-Time)
We are looking for a Machine Learning engineer to be part of our Video Analytics team, who is passionate about building products that the customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-pace environment and work with our product development team to design, build and roll-out our "Deep Learning enabled" Video Analytics Software suite that deliver STEngg's vision and strategy in this domain.
In this role, you will be involved with the end-to-end implementation of deep learning models to tackle a broad range of real-world video analytics problems. You will be expected to translate state-of-the-art techniques into working products and deploy them at scale and edge.
Our product development team has demonstrated its ability to create innovative solutions in the area of video analytics, and we are poised for the next phase of growth and expansion.
- Train and maintain production quality deep learning models
- Optimize and deploy these models to customers
- Carry out research to develop new techniques to improve performance of existing deep learning models and building new models
- Possess fundamental software engineering skills.
- Proficient in python, experience in C++ is preferred.
- Experience in training and productising ML models, benchmarking performance and accuracy.
- Experience with training models on deep learning frameworks like TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, Caffe2 and/or MXNet for computer vision tasks such as object detection, classification, and tracking
- Understanding of deep learning optimization concepts such as pruning, quantization, and the impact of accelerators on throughput, latency and cost
- Experience in building and optimizing ML pipelines using TensorRT or DeepStream is preferred.
- Experienced the full life cycle of model training to deployment into production, and continuous improvement
- Familiarity with working in a Linux environment on public clouds and locally
- An explorative personality with a hunger for continuous improvements
- Strong problem solving, analytical and conceptual skills, with good communication skills
- Able to work independently with minimum guidance and monitoring, a good team player
- Singaporean and PR only
Working Perks & Professional Development
- Great opportunity to get industry and enterprise experience.
- Exposure to the full spectrum of product development in the area of deep learning enabled video analytics,
- Join a young and dynamic team and forwarding looking working culture.
- Lots of room to tinker, experiment