- Responsible for direct procurement activities for various ST Engineering Aerospace LoBs.
- RFQ vendors, compares quotations, negotiate prices, and generate purchase orders according to ST Engineering Procurement policy.
- Order tracking and optimization of shipping method.
- Invoice verification and resolution of invoice discrepancies with relevant internal departments
- Ensure deliverables are in line with contractual terms.
- Expedite and identify critical components, if necessary to ensure timely delivery to avoid AOG situation.
- Proactively manage the relationship with internal business partners/customers to ensure target KPI is met.
- Contribute and report on cost saving actively.
- Generating Procurement reports
Academic Qualification Required
- Diploma/Degree in Supply Chain/ Logistics Management or a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Qualification in Procurement, Supply Chain Management.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in the procurement field, preferably in the aviation industry.
- Entry Level Candidates are welcome to apply
Knowledge / Skills / Competencies Required (If applicable)
- Knowledge in SAP will be advantageous.
- Prior purchasing experience in an aerospace environment will be a strong asset.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Resourceful and self-motivated with a learning mindset.
- Possess strong procurement knowledge will be advantageous.
- Good communication skills.
- Good business acumen and strong analytical skills
- Experience working with various stakeholders.
- Possess Team Player mindset.
- Ability to convince/influence and take initiatives.
- Ability to multi-task and delivery results in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible and independent at work, with sense of rigor.
Working Location : 600 West Camp Road S797654