We are recruiting for a Client Services Representative to join our Front Desk team at our Flight Training Centre in Burgess Hill. Next to greeting visitors and clients, you will also support on administrative tasks, such as drafting visa letters and ensuring that all pre-training requirements are completed.
You will be a key point of contact between the client, and internal agencies that deal with the client as well as collaborating with other departments and you will play a key part in ensuring that all training operations run smoothly on-site.
This full-time and permanent position is based on-site and requires flexibility to work between 7.30am and 18.30pm in either an early or late shift cover, Monday to Friday.
- To welcome clients in a friendly, highly respectful manner and to be the main point of contact for clients during their training.
- Assist with client check-in processes to ensure collection of appropriate paperwork and issuing of class schedules. Security – Check Clients and Visitors ID’s and issue passes.
- Working closely with the other departments (Training, Sales and Scheduling) to assist clients with any issues / concerns.
- Issue Visa letters and Pre-training package information / confirmation letters to be sent prior to training.
- Ensure that all pre-training requirements are completed by:
- monitoring receipt of pre-requisites;
- TSA approvals, reconciling information from TCAs with client bookings
- Issuing clients with manuals /iPads on arrival.
- General reception duties to include – Answering main switchboard, franking post, arranging couriers and to assist with transport and hotel bookings when required.
- Administration of Client Surveys.
- Any other duties as may be required.
You will be an experienced multi-tasker and enjoy working in a busy, operational environment. You are approachable and pro-active and ideally have first experience in providing a high-level customer service contributing towards a great client experience.
We are offering a competitive and enhanced benefits package with this position such as private healthcare, employer pension contribution, flexible holiday policy and more.
With over 13,000 employees located in 35 countries, CAE is a global leader in training for the civil aviation, defence and security, and healthcare markets. To learn more: www.cae.com.
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, neurodiversity or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.