Breeze is hiring- join us!
Under the general direction of the Materials Manager, the Material Technical Representative will provide direct and continuous oversight of company inventory, tooling and equipment to Essential Maintenance Providers (EMP), Material stockrooms, warehouses and station start-ups in the Breeze network.
Here’s what you’ll do
- Act as a liaison between the Business Partners and Breeze Airways
- Develop strong supplier and internal work group relationships by working closely with suppliers, onsite Maintenance and QC representatives to identify material requirements and determine the best method in obtaining materials utilizing company inventories and best sourcing practices.
- Performing continuous surveillance of Material support shop areas at EMP
- Ensuring tools and equipment are properly maintained, calibrated tooling and Shelf-life in compliance
- Maintaining a progress log that accurately presents the status of the aircraft and part status
- Carry out material planning activities working directly with the AOG desk and Material Operations
- Participate in Daily Planning Calls representing HMV and Supply Chain.
- Coordinate with Material personnel to ensure all material & Tooling is available for scheduled events.
- Purchase aircraft parts from OEM's (Original equipment manufacturers), Embraer/Airbus, and aircraft parts brokers at the best overall cost to the company to support the heavy maintenance event.
- Coordinates with Engineering, Internal/External Shops, Inventory Planning, Embraer, and Airbus Technical Support to determine correct part(s) needed for maintenance requirements.
- Attend pre-induction and post audit meetings in addition to any other on-site hangar meetings at MRO
- Perform duties including receiving, binning, shipping of materials and cycle counts to comply with Sarbanes & Oxley (SBO) filings
- Ensure parts are received with the proper supporting legal documentation, certify parts are from an approved source for use on aircraft and perform Receiving Inspection functions in accordance with the General Maintenance Manual and all applicable Federal Aviation Regulations
- Prepare and ship Hazmat material in accordance with IATA and DOT requirements and regulations
- Coordinate with all stake holders for on-time Breeze Material start-up
- Achieve performance measures and adhere to established standards in conjunction with Breeze Aviation Group Values of Safety, Kindness, Integrity, Ingenuity, and Excellence
Here’s what you need to be successful
- 3+ years Material or technical supply chain experience
- 2+ years of experience at an FAR 121 air carrier
- Must be able to read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a valid Passport with unrestricted travel access
- Must have authorization to work in the US as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be flexible and willing to workdays, nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime if needed
- Must be willing to travel over 70% and up to 100% of the time, including possible international business travel
- Must be willing to work with other departments within the company as needed
- High performance orientation, ability to work well under pressure, prioritize projects, meet deadlines, and maintain flexibility.
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and time management skills
- Self-starter must have a positive attitude and strong desire for success
- Must pass a DOT pre-employment drug test
- Must pass a TSA required fingerprint-based criminal history records check and a Breeze background check
- 4-year degree in Aerospace, Aviation Maintenance, or Business
- Experience with maintenance management software, particularly TRAX
- Project management background
- Background in aviation technical supply chain leadership
- Valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant License (A&P)
- Skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Strong presentation skills, with the ability to communicate to Leadership
- Must be able to handle high-stress situations
- Ability to work with fellow Team Members with a variety of personalities
- Ability to multi-task easily
- Must be fluent in English
- Ability to lift, carry, and move medium to heavy weights of 50 pounds or more
- Must be able to climb, bend, kneel, crawl, and stoop frequently in relatively confined spaces
Perks of the Job
- Health, Vision and Dental
- Health Savings Account with Breeze Employee Match
- 401K with Breeze Employee Match
- Travel on Breeze and other Airlines too!