Lead day-to-day operations to meet Spirit Airlines performance goals, drive improvements to reduce costs, oversee manpower planning and staff development to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures in a safe and professional manner.
- Deliver Outstanding Operational Performance: Ensure outstanding operational performance through effective cross functional leadership during day to day operations.
- Build Effective Leadership and Support Teams: Assemble an exceptional team of employees by targeting and selecting highly motivated individuals who will produce industry leading performance and customer service.
- Produce Superior Financial Performance: Drive financial success to produce a high quality, cost effective business unit through sound and innovative financial oversight and management.
- Superior Team Member Development: Cultivates a professional, team based work environment offering development opportunities for team members through the creation of performance expectations, mentoring and conducting regular performance evaluations.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate (e.g., emergencies change in workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years' experience
- Proficient with Office software packages such as Microsoft Word, Access, Excel and Outlook
- Trax Experience
- Domestic & International travel under 10% of time
- Exert up to 50 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 lbs. of force frequently, and/or up to 10 lbs. of force constantly to move objects.
*Please be advised that you will be asked to complete a required assessment to be considered for this position. This assessment will be emailed to you after you apply. Please be sure to check your Spam folder and/or junk mail if you do not receive it. *
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, travel benefits and much more. We strive to maintain a professional, yet friendly environment and promote professional and career development for our Team Members. Overview
At Spirit, our mission is to deliver the best value in the sky and be the most successful airline on Earth! We are leaders in providing customizable travel options and make it possible for our Guests to venture further and discover more than ever before by serving destinations throughout the U.S., Latin America, and the Caribbean! Imagine making your mark on an organization introducing 100’s of new aircraft that will double our fleet!
- Fly With A Winner: We are proud to be recognized by LinkedIn as a Top Company in the Travel & Hospitality industry. Our constant growth and improvement mean boundless career opportunities. Team Members develop their careers rapidly while building key skills that drive long-term success.
- The Giving Spirit: We are committed to inspiring positive change in the cities where we work and live. That starts with giving back through Corporate Social Responsibility and The Spirit Airlines Charitable Foundation.
- Be Yourself: We want Team Members to feel empowered to bring their whole self to work and contribute to our success – that’s why we’re committed to building progress in the areas of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. Our Spirit Family is strong, not despite our differences, but because of them.
- Travel The World: We offer competitive base salaries with robust health & welfare benefits, including travel & flight benefits for you and your family.
Spirit Airlines is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of employment are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.