United States, Georgia, Atlanta
Delta Professional Services
Ref #: 20514
How you'll help us Keep Climbing (overview & key responsibilities)
The Sourcing Specialist develops and supports policies and processes to improve financial and operational efficiencies and service delivery to the internal/external customers at Delta Professional Services. This role is dynamic and will be required to support DPS business units and TA teams within Delta Air Lines. Delta Professional Services (DPS) a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines and is a Premier Instruction Services Company serving major air carriers throughout the United States. This position will report to the Manager Pipeline & Resource Strategy at Delta Professional Services (DPS).
Activities include but are not limited to:
What You Need To Succeed (minimum Qualifications)
- Process optimization, coordination and handling of sourcing and recruiting
- Support the establishment of quality and service metrics where applicable.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify each position’s requirements
- Use social media networks (e.g., LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter) to look for and connect with potential candidates
- Interact with professionals on niche platforms
- Review online portfolios and resumes to pre-screen candidates
- Send recruiting emails and follow up with candidates
- Ask for referrals from internal and external networks for hard-to-fill roles
- Contact past applicants for new job opportunities
- Develop a network of potential candidates and industry professionals
- Log candidate information into internal databases
- Identify future hiring needs and proactively source potential hires
- Measure and report on recruiting metrics, like source of hire and time-to-fill
- Assist with Interview Scheduling – Flight Ops panels
What Will Give You a Competitive Edge (preferred Qualifications)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (particularly business writing knowledge)
- Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, oral and written communication skills required
- Should exhibit initiative, innovation, and able to work in a fast-paced team environment with minimal supervision
- Should be able to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel up to and including DPS leadership
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks while meeting strict deadlines
- Ability to quickly learn potentially unfamiliar programs including SAP
- Should be performing satisfactorily in current position
- Consistently prioritizes safety and security of self, others, and personal data.
- Embraces diverse people, thinking, and styles.
- Possesses a high school diploma, GED, or high school equivalency.
- Is at least 18 years of age and has authorization to work in the United States.
- Proven work experience as a Sourcing Specialist, or similar role
- Familiarity with Human Resources Management software
- Experience with social networks, professional sites and resume databases