Total Filtration Services, a Division of Parker Hannifin. is seeking a IT Analyst who will define, analyze, support, test and administer business related technology within a budgeted time frame and cost that will meet departmental and division requirements. Participate in small teams on assignments to accomplish project goals.
Scope/Supervision and Interaction:
Collaborate with end users and business leaders in order to gather business requirements and provide technical and business information. Supports multiple locations which includes off hour/ after hour work as needed due to multiple time zone coverage and critical nature of the role in supporting the business systems.
- Self-starter able to independently complete tasks safely, accurately and quickly.
- Obtains data from structured Data Sources: SQL, Power BI, Phocas, Birst, others as needed in order to define specific problem to analyze and conduct analysis in structured format.
- Works directly with division business leaders to scope and solve business information projects.
- Provides analytical advice and direction for application and technology that impacts business operations.
- Recommends modifications of basic IT systems in order to improve and simplify business systems and reduce operating cost.
- Prepares reference guides for users by writing operating instructions as required for new processes or systems.
- Solid computer skills, and experience with data processing and analytics a must; including but not limited to SQL, SSRS, Power BI, Phocas, Birst.
- Advanced Excel skills, including formulas, pivot tables, vba macro programming.
- Familiarity with ERP and CRM systems.
- Familiarity with e-Commerce systems.
- Familiarity with INFOR SXe, CloudSuite Distribution (CSD) or other INFOR CloudSuite system a plus.
- Familiarity with EDI mapping a plus.
- 4 Year University/College Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in IT, systems migration, Data mining or equivalent.
Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies. For more than a century the company has been enabling engineering breakthroughs that lead to a better tomorrow. Learn more at www.parker.com or @parkerhannifin.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. However, U.S. Citizenship, Permanent Residency or other appropriate status is required for certain positions, in accord with U.S. import & export regulations.
(“Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)
If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal (eeoc.gov).
In accordance with Parker’s policies and applicable state laws, Parker provides for a drug-free workplace. Therefore, all applicants seeking employment with Parker will be subject to drug testing as a condition of employment.