The Head of Marketing will be responsible for leading and managing all marketing activities for the Airline, reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer. This position involves overseeing marketing initiatives, partnerships, distribution, and market development activities for the assigned portfolio and projects within the related markets of AirAsia.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to achieve agreed goals for all assigned products.
- Lead and manage a team of marketing professionals while also managing your own portfolio.
- Manage relationships with external marketing partners, including media agencies, tourism partners, and other business partners.
- Act as a brand ambassador for AirAsia, building awareness of the brand as a global leader in the travel and e-commerce space.
- Monitor and report on the success of marketing campaigns using data tools and resources provided.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to ensure effective execution of marketing strategies.
- Stay up-to-date with market and consumer trends to inform marketing strategies.
- Demonstrate a passion for travel, particularly in Asia.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree, Advanced Diploma, or Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing, Mass Communication, Advertising, or a related discipline.
- At least 5 years of working experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in English, and an additional language is an advantage.
- Strong understanding of e-commerce and usage of social media.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to foster collaboration and goodwill between different teams.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to understand data, campaign performance, and business financials.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, both tactical and strategic in nature, achieving both time and budgetary deadlines.
- Ability to work and be resourceful in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be agile and adaptable to change.
- A team player who can also work independently.
- Experience in working with government officials or high-ranking persons is a bonus.
We are all different - one talent to another - that is how we rely on our differences. At AirAsia, you will be treated fairly and given all chances to be your best. We are committed to creating a diverse work environment and are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer.
Search Firm Representatives - AirAsia does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place.