Job Title: Pensions Administrator
Location: Rosyth, UK – Hybrid – working from home options available
Compensation: up to £35,368 (DOE)
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
Role ID: SF 50860
At Babcock we’re working to create a safe and secure world, together, and if you join us, you can play your part as a Pensions Administrator at our Rosyth site.
As a Pensions Administrator, you will have a role that’s out of the ordinary.
Day to day, you will provide an accurate, reliable and high standard of pensions administration service for Members and Trustees of the in-house defined benefit pension schemes.
• Calculation and payment of scheme benefits ensuring compliance with legislative and pension scheme requirements. This includes early leaver calculations, transfer values, the calculation and payment of benefits for member retiring normal/early/late or on ill-health retirement and deaths
• Ensuring work is completed to agreed Service Level Agreements
• Maintaining the Pensions Administration system
• Dealing with enquires from members, trustees and the employer
• Liaising with Payroll/HR departments and external companies
• Assisting with ad-hoc project based work
Essential experience of the Pensions Administrator,
• Defined Benefit Administration experience from cradle to grave
• Ideally experience of using Profund, with a good understanding of Word and Excel
• Good knowledge of UK pensions legislation
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong attention to detail and commitment to provide ongoing quality
This role offers a hybrid working arrangement of x2 days a week on-site with remaining days to be completed from home.
Qualifications for the Pensions Administrator,
• Relevant Pensions industry qualification would be beneficial
The successful candidate must be able to achieve SC security clearance level for this role.
• Generous holiday allowance
• Matched contribution pension scheme, with life assurance
• Employee share scheme
• Employee shopping savings portal
• Payment of Professional Fees
• Reservists in the armed forces receive 10 days special paid leave
• Holiday Trading is a benefit that allows the majority of employees to buy additional leave or to sell up to one working week of annual leave from their annual entitlement
• ‘Be Kind Day’ enables employees to take one working day's paid leave a year (or equivalent hours) to undertake volunteering work with their chosen organisation or registered charity
For the full extensive Benefits package please visit our Careers pages
For over 130 years Babcock International have helped to defend nations, protect communities and build a better world. To continue, we must adapt, advance and be a sustainable business with a shared goal.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture where everyone’s free to thrive. We are happy to talk about flexible working - please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.