Job Title: Assembly A
Job Location: Tempe, AZ
Job Code: CS20232305-101147
In the Screens area, assemble optical components and subassemblies following specified work instructions and procedures to ensure finished product meets established operational, quality, and cosmetic requirements.
• Pre-fabrication of manufacturing piece parts using manual and automated tools.
• Cleaning component surfaces.
• Run a variety of tools including vacuum and chemical deposition systems.
• Use manual and computer processes to deposit light sensitive chemicals onto optics.
• Manual microscope and camera inspection.
• Measure parts using a variety of manual and automated tools.
• Follow written and oral semi-technical instructions.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent with 0 to 3 years of prior related experience.