Job Title: Sr. Specialist, Program Management
Job Location: Rochester, NY
Job Code: CS20231505-100804
Work Schedule: 9x80
In support of the Central and Eastern Europe business regions, the International Program Manager drives program execution to achieve key business and financial objectives for orders, revenue recognition, operating income, and free cash flow for new, continuing, or current programs.
- Directs all phases of programs from inception through completion.
- Responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance of company programs or subsystems of major programs.
- Participates in the negotiation of contract and contract changes.
- Coordinates the preparation of proposals, business plans, performance Statement of Work (SOW) and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract.
- Acts as primary customer contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Establishes design concepts, criteria and engineering efforts for product research, development, integration and test.
- Expands the product line with the customer. Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies program problems and obtains solutions, such as allocating resources or changing contractual specifications.
- Directs the work of employees assigned to the program from technical, manufacturing and administrative areas.
- Willing to travel to Central and Eastern Europe, less than 20%.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 6 years of prior relevant experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience. In lieu of a degree, minimum of 10 years of prior related experience.
- 4+ years experience in program management
- 4+ years of experience working with international customers
- 4+ years direct customer interface experience
- 2+ years’ experience managing proposal effort
- Master’s degree, MBA preferred.
- Knowledgeable of tactical communications a plus.
- Defense industry experience
- PMP Certification desired
- Master’s degree, MBA preferred
- Knowledgeable of tactical communications