Customer Insights Specialist
The Customer Strategy & Insights Team are responsible for setting and driving the customer strategy across the business and delivering regular insight enabling a better understanding of our customers and their motivations towards travelling and choosing our brand.
Our customer priorities are to grow the customer base with our network; and to deliver ease and reliability in the customer experience. In alignment with the strategy, the Customer Strategy & Insights team conducts analysis to derive regular insight into our customers behaviours, wants and needs - with the aim of making more informed strategic decisions across everything we do.
We’re now looking for a customer Insight Specialist to manage our customer experience and brand health programmes from a research and insight perspective and deliver strategic customer insight across the business.What You’ll Be Doing
Working with our suppliers and utilising various research and analysis techniques, you will be focused on surfacing customer and market insight that the business will use to make better, informed decisions. You will manage the customer satisfaction and brand health programmes from a research and insight perspective and enjoy the challenge of being hands on with the data to get the business the insights they need.
You will be engaging directly with all areas of the business including exec level – bringing customer research and analysis to life through great visualisation and presentation. A good communicator, you will always champion the voice of the customer in the organisation and be passionate about communicating our customer’s needs.What You Will Need To Do The Role
What You’ll Get In Return
- Experience of working with customer satisfaction and brand health metrics obtained in a market research/customer insight role, preferably within an international organisation.
- Proven delivery of customer experience research programmes
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal stakeholders and external suppliers
- Track record of successfully providing clear, persuasive, actionable insights and communicating them effectively across an organisation
- Highly numerate and comfortable working with results of numerical analysis, and working with large data sets – experience of using tools like PowerBI or Tableau is preferable
- Self-motivated problem-solver with ability to work independently
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
Location & Hours of Work
- Competitive base salary
- Up to 20% bonus
- 25 days holiday
- BAYE, SAYE & Performance share schemes
- 5% pension
- Life Assurance (x4)
- Discounted staff travel scheme with access for friends and family
- Annual credit for discount on easyJet holidays
- ‘Work Away’ scheme, allowing you to work abroad for 30 days a year
- Electric vehicle lease salary sacrifice scheme
- Access to online learning tools and development programmes
This is a full-time hybrid working role, we typically get together once a week in the office which is based at Luton Airport.About EasyJet
At easyJet our aim is to make low-cost travel easy – connecting people to what they value using Europe’s best airline network, great value fares, and friendly service.
It takes a real team effort to carry over 90 million passengers a year across 35 countries. Whether you’re working as part of our front-line operations or in our corporate functions, you’ll find people that are positive, inclusive, ready to take on a challenge, and that have your back. We call that our ‘Orange Spirit’, and we hope you’ll share that too.Apply
Complete your application on our careers site.
We encourage individuality, empower our people to seize the initiative, and never stop learning. We see people first and foremost for their performance and potential and we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive organisation that supports the needs of all. As such we will make reasonable adjustments at interview through to employment for our candidates.Business Area
Customer & MarketingPrimary Location
United Kingdom-London-London Luton AirportOrganisation
Customer & MarketingSchedule
11/06/2023, 11:59:00 PM