With over 50 years’ experience in the travel market, we have a presence in 35 countries and more than 550 brands in our portfolio. We have the capability to deliver world-class food and beverage outlet programmes based on the highest levels of customer service, quality of food and environment.
Our Mission & Ambition
- To give our customers an experience that exceeds their expectations and that clients know cannot be matched.
- To be recognised as the leading Food & Beverage operator in travel locations worldwide
Our Values are
- We are one team
- We are results focused
- We all make a difference
- We are bold
- We celebrate success
The immediate focus will be on supporting the People programme delivery for the global delivery (36 countries) of SAP Success Factors project focusing on HR teams and all SSP colleagues. The programme will also deliver Employee Central Payroll. This will include building the team to manage change and transition activities specific to Group IT, along with building an end to end testing solution for People platforms and integration to end to end testing for all other to all required platforms. This role will expand further as we look to select and then implement a standard Workforce Management solution.
- The management of change and transition related activities for People Solutions including the release management workstream of the Success Factors (Employee Central and Employee Central Payroll) platform.
- The ownership of the testing workstream for Success Factors and extension into other platforms through the creation and maintenance of a set of tools that business users can use and take ownership of relating to standard changes and that IT can enrich and expand as new functionality is added.
- To build and then sustain a release management model for the People Programme solutions.
- Responsible for providing 3rd line support
- To work with the project team, suppliers, and other stakeholders to remove impediments and keep the project on track
- To manage stakeholder interactions and expectations
- Clearly communicate status updates to the programme managers and stakeholders, including early identification of issues and solutions
- To actively support the development of improved management processes, ensuring effective control, governance and resource planning in line with business requirements and demand
- Consults regularly with IT staff and departmental users to evaluate if developed solutions are being used to their fullest advantage and yielding the greatest possible efficiencies.
- 3+ Years Experience with SuccessFactors modules particularly Employee Central and Onboarding (2.0)
- Certification in Employee Central
- Hands on experience of testing automation using Tricentis Toscas / SAP ECT (Enterprise Continuous Testing)
- Knowledge of Employee Central Payroll
- Delivered at least 1 implementation project with experience of testing (system and integration) and analysis.
- Experience of managing change within business and IT functions
- Ability to identify and manage risk
- Analytical approach to assessing options and providing recommendations, at pace
- Strong understanding of Employee Master & Transactional Data within a Retail environment
- Experience of delivering IT projects
- Strong customer relationship building skills and ability to liaise with/manage 3rd parties.
- Business Analysis skills to identify and gather requirements, excellent written skills to ensure comprehensive solution documentation
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders up to regional and global management levels
- Ability to organise and manage own time according to agreed project priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to plan multiple simultaneous deliveries using the same team.
- Knowledge and proven use of Project management methodology – PMP, PRINCE2, Agile/Waterfall
- Specific experience in retail and/or food & beverage industry and familiarity with its common business processes
- Experience working internationally, or for international organisations
- PRINCE2/APM or similar project management qualification
The job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at SSP. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all of our people, so they feel valued and motivated; we champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. We respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and we positively impact our communities. We encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual identity and orientation or age.