We are looking for a Production Planner for SAS Maintenance Production at Arlanda. P-145 Production Planning is mainly responsible within the SAS maintenance organization for all processing, coordination and planning of the technical maintenance carried out in SAS Regi. Production Planning is responsible for compiling our customers' maintenance orders, ensuring its preparation, and planning its execution in production, as well as continuous follow-up of the work performed. It is a department that works closely with the various airlines' own planning departments, where SAS SK is the largest customer.
The purpose of this role is to ensure efficient production within established frameworks and criteria. A Production Planner is an important role in centralized production planning. It is the Production Planner who acts as the ultimate responsible for determining the 24/7 Production Plan to be carried out by the technical production in Scandinavia (Sweden, Norway and Denmark). The department consists of employees who work at Arlanda Airport but have the whole Scandinavia (Sweden, Norway and Denmark) as production bases under its control.
In this role you will be..
- Responsible for short- and long-term planning of aeronautical maintenance at SAS and external customers' aircraft.
- Responsible for ensuring that necessary tools, equipment, components, documentation, etc. are available during the execution of the work.
- Responsible for preparation, design and follow-up of work plans for the executing technical unit.
- Acting as a point of contact for the operator's planning function (SAS and external customers).
- Work with coordination and confirmation of available resources and qualified competence based on the nature of the work with the national resource department in each country.
- Ad-Hoc tasks within work role & function.
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of planning experience.
- Technical understanding.
- Fluent in at least one Scandinavian language, and solid understanding of English in written and oral form
- Strong IT skills
Apart from this, it is meritorious if you have knowledge of AMOS.
As a person you enjoy working in a cheerful and self-motivated group, you are highly collaborative and have a prestigeless way of working with your colleagues. We strongly believe that good teamwork generates a better work environment as well as good results.
- Have a high analytical ability
- Are structured
- Have an ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and are result-oriented
- Highly communicative as well as being cooperative
Other of Importance
In this role we offer you a flexible and interesting job in an operative and competent work environment with a major investment in tomorrow's aviation.
Form of employment:
- Permanent after a trial period (6 months)
- Form of work: Fulltime and on-site.
- Shift work (daytime weekend) may occur.
Questions related to the position are directed to Mikael Karlsson, Planning and MSO Manager, via email email@example.com
Please do not apply later than June 16th 2023
We look forward to hearing from you!
SAS, Scandinavia’s leading airline, with main hubs in Copenhagen, Oslo and Stockholm, flies to destinations in Europe, USA and Asia. Spurred by a Scandinavian heritage and sustainability values, SAS aims to be the global leader in sustainable aviation. We will reduce total carbon emissions 25 percent by 2025, by using more sustainable aviation fuel and our modern fleet with fuel-efficient aircraft. In addition to flight operations, SAS offers ground handling services, technical maintenance and air cargo services. SAS is a founding member of the Star Alliance™, and together with its partner airlines offers a wide network worldwide.