Provide support to the General Manager in stations with up to 19 flights, to lead airport personnel in providing a high-quality Guest experience while complying in full accordance with company policies and procedures in a safe and professional manner.
- Deliver Outstanding Operational Performance: Maintain operational organization and efficiency in a changing environment by reallocating staff and assets to minimize disruptions to the operation without increasing cost.
- Deliver Superior Customer Experience: Interact directly with customers and team members to maintain a high level of customer service. Drive necessary changes during irregularities to minimize customer impact and control costs.
- Excellence in Staff Management: Effectively execute staffing requirements while evaluating and recommending improvements to team member work schedules to reduce cost and improve efficiency. Cultivate a professional work environment by coaching and counseling team members fairly and consistently.
- Superior Communication: Maintains cross functional rapport within all Spirit Airline’s departments to generate and implement quality service improvements. Build relationships with Governmental Agencies to enhance operational performance and service reliability.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate (e.g., emergencies change in workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years' experience
- Actively seek and recommend cost savings ideas.
- Monitor lost time and consistently administer Team Member Reliability Program.
- Takes a leading role in managing irregular operations.
- Effectively communicate to upper management, peers and team members both within and outside of the department.
- Encourage team member teamwork through briefings and leading by example.
- Ability to lead and direct others to develop new skills or knowledge that will enhance their performance.
- Decision Modeling: Must be able to use strategic and critical approaches to decision‐making.
- Must objectively consider issues, identify alternatives, and choose and implement solutions in order to deliver services and provide value.
- Able to work and meet deadlines, able to work and prioritize deadlines.
- Domestic & International travel under 10% of time.
- Exert up to 50 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 lbs. of force frequently, and/or up to 10 lbs. of force constantly to move objects.
*Please be advised that you will be asked to complete a required assessment to be considered for this position. This assessment will be emailed to you after you apply. Please be sure to check your Spam folder and/or junk mail if you do not receive it. *
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, travel benefits and much more. We strive to maintain a professional, yet friendly environment and promote professional and career development for our Team Members.
At Spirit, our mission is to deliver the best value in the sky and be the most successful airline on Earth! We are leaders in providing customizable travel options and make it possible for our Guests to venture further and discover more than ever before by serving destinations throughout the U.S., Latin America, and the Caribbean! Imagine making your mark on an organization introducing 100’s of new aircraft that will double our fleet!
- Fly With A Winner: We are proud to be recognized by LinkedIn as a Top Company in the Travel & Hospitality industry. Our constant growth and improvement mean boundless career opportunities. Team Members develop their careers rapidly while building key skills that drive long-term success.
- The Giving Spirit: We are committed to inspiring positive change in the cities where we work and live. That starts with giving back through Corporate Social Responsibility and The Spirit Airlines Charitable Foundation.
- Be Yourself: We want Team Members to feel empowered to bring their whole self to work and contribute to our success – that’s why we’re committed to building progress in the areas of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. Our Spirit Family is strong, not despite our differences, but because of them.
- Travel The World: We offer competitive base salaries with robust health & welfare benefits, including travel & flight benefits for you and your family.
Spirit Airlines is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of employment are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.