DRIVER ASSESSOR AND AT LEAST 3-5 YEARS DRIVING EXPERIENCE AS A CLASS 2 IS ESSENTIAL FOR THIS ROLE
Pay Rate: £37,489.92 plus £3.57p/h London Living Allowance
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Shift patterns: Any 5 out of 7, working hours are 6am - 5pm
Location: Ealing - UB6 0TP
DHL, award winning leading supply chain business is seeking a 7.5T Driver / Driving Assessor to play a vital role in our distribution service.
WHAT DOES THE ROLE ENTAIL?
As part of your normal duties, whilst maintaining excellent health and safety practices, you will
- You will be delivering a variety of large household items to customers homes including white goods, TV's, beds etc...
- There will be between 15-40 drops per day, every day is different
- You will be required to install white goods such as washing machines and American fridge freezers
- Manual Handling will be required but you do have trolleys, lifting straps and stair climbers on the vehicle
- You will also be required to train any new driver starters
- Conducting driving assessments for successfully interviewed candidates
- This role is 65% on the road and 35% in the office
WHAT DO WE NEED FROM YOU?
- Hold a valid HGV 7.5 Tonne Driving Licence (C1), Driver CPC Qualification and Digital Tachograph Card / Hold a valid HGV 7.5 Tonne Driving Licence (C1) - If you passed your car driving test before 1997 you will have ‘grandfather rights' and automatically be entitled to this / Car/Van Driving Licence (B)
WHY CHOOSE US?
As well as competitive pay rates, you will be entitled to an award-winning range of benefits including:
- Free confidential 24/7 GP Service
- Hundreds of discounts (including Retail, Childcare + Gym)
- Affordable loans & Enhanced Pension Scheme
- 24/7 employee support service for you (+ family) with access to free counselling and much more: https://supplychainjobs.dhl.com/jobs/our-benefits/
OUR APPROACH TO DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. Find out more about our Global approach to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging: https://careers.dhl.com/global/en/diversity
BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
DHL is the global leader in Supply Chain management and we keep the world moving. Our expert teams work together to deliver for our customers across a range of industries including retail, automotive, healthcare and more, so they can deliver to their customers.