Join us in making vacation dreams come true!
Are you searching for a fun, passionate, travel loving team? –Sunwing has the EPIC work culture you have been searching for. We are currentlylooking for a Senior Manager, Social Mediato join us in making vacation dreams come true. As the Senior Manager, Social Mediayou will work directly with multiple stakeholders including cross functional marketing leads, executive leadership, and product directors. In this role, you will impact Sunwing businesses through exploring new opportunities, analyzing complex scaling challenges, and formulating structure and framework to existing operations. We’re looking for a leader who can think critically, test, learn from mistakes and adapt quickly. The Sr Manager, Social Media will combine strategy, analytics building community & content marketing to bring our brands to life across social media channels.
The position reports to the Director of Integrated Marketing, the Sr Manager, Social Media will scale and drive growth on multiple social platforms across Sunwing Vacations, Sunwing Weddings and SellOffVacations.com.Located in Toronto, ON. Apply now and have your career soar to new heights - under our wing!
- Remote and/or Hybrid Work Opportunities
- Great travel perks!
- Goodlife Corporate Discount
- Comprehensive benefits package
- RRSP Matching Program
- Growth opportunities
- Free Parking
- Open concept, collaborative workspace
- Fresh Café with delicious snacks and meals at a subsidized price!
- Opportunity to give back through our social responsibility initiatives
- See for yourself!@sunwinglife
What You’ll Do:
- Mentor, lead and inspire the social media team
- Curate content that fully embodies the look, feel, personality & tone of the brand
- Develop, plan and execute platform-specific strategies across our three core businesses: Sunwing Vacations, Sunwing Weddings & SellOffVacations.com, ensuring each vertical is customized to channel audiences
- Design and build internal strategies that deliver best in class campaigns and results that ladder up to overarching marketing initiatives
- Proactive monitoring of sentiment, competitive analysis & social conversations to create content with real-time relevancy
- Oversee social media content planning on a quarterly basis
- Grow and appeal to new audiences while building community with loyal followers
- Create top of mind awareness through an always on approach to connect with customers in our slower seasons
- Deepen partnerships with key marketing stakeholders like influencer marketing, paid digital & creative studio by sharing expertise, wins in the channels, trends and opportunities for improvement
- Collaborate with marketing channel leads to build seamless storytelling & strategies
- Track, report and improve performance metrics of campaigns based on KPI’s for retention and engagement
- Manage campaign launch process and ongoing optimization including strategy, quality assurance, stakeholder approvals, copywriting, data-based optimization as well as budget & billing management
- Maintain weekly and monthly reports that track KPI’s
- Analyze social media performance and collaborate with insights team to identify opportunities for testing
What You’ll Need:
- 5-10 years of experience
- Strong Leadership and People Management skills
- Familiarity and hands on experience with leading social measurement and analytics tools such as Emplifi and Canva
- Mastery of all relevant social platforms: Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube
- Strategic and data driven marketer with ability to develop plans that will drive performance
- Strong decision making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills
- Be multi-functional and adaptable to change
SunwingTravel Group is the largest vertically integrated travel group in North America and during this unprecedented time, we are continuing to search for top talent. We are looking for candidates who are EPIC (entrepreneurial, passionate, innovative, and customer-centric) to join our team and help deliver our purpose “passionate people making vacation dreams come true”.
Also, learn more about our Safe withSunwingcommitment and howSunwingis keeping its employees and customers safe here:https://rb.gy/havndq
We thank all who apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.
AtSunwing, diversity is important to us, follow this link: https://rb.gy/uqytslto learn about how Diversity and Inclusion has always been, and continues to be, a top priority for us. We are proud that our workforce is made up of passionate people from all experiences and backgrounds. We are also committed to employment equity and to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment. We welcome applications from everyone. We will accommodate all applicants throughout the hiring process. If you are an individual who requires accommodation to apply to thisposition,please firstname.lastname@example.org