We are Pegasus Airlines!
We are Pegasus. We represent the new generation in Turkish aviation. With our motto "Everyone has the right to fly", we not only inspire our guests to travel but also offer the opportunity to travel with low fares thanks to our business model.
As your digital airline, our approach focuses on the guest experience, and we offer digital technologies and unique innovations that enhance the travel experience. Today, we operate connecting flights to more than 45 countries between Türkiye and Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, Russia, and Central Asia. We have the youngest fleet in Türkiye, which by 2023, will exceed 100 aircraft.
Flight number PC 2023. Be ready for your Pegasus career journey with the Senior Talent Management Specialist position?
- Bachelor’s degree from reputable universities in industrial engineering, business, or HR related field.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Talent Management field.
- Strong capability to handle multiple tasks and adapt to changing priorities and needs.
- Have the right balance of result orientation and customer focus.
- Have sensitivity to others, cooperative and team player.
- Eager to learn continuously.
- Must have strong interpersonal, collaboration and communications skills and be able to build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Self-motivation and positive attitude with high level of energy.
- Ability to understand business goals, individual needs and recommend new HR approaches, systems and policies support performance and culture.
- No military obligation for male candidates.
In this role you will
- Manage projects to support talent vision and strategy in order to improve effectiveness of the organization and enhance employee experience.
- Play an active part in process and systems design in talent and career management practices.
- Determining and reviewing assessment tools to identify and evaluate talent.
- Developing competency models, providing input for job profiles in terms of competencies and qualifications.
- Planning and implementing succession planning process, following up action plans.
- Planning and implementing potential assessment and talent review process annually in order to build and maintain talent pools and succession plans to support leadership pipeline.
- Keeping the career architecture up to date and in line with the organizational structure and job design.
- Working collaboratively with key stakeholders across the organization in order to identify current and future talent management needs and create impactful solutions that drive meaningful results.
- Search and implement human resources practices to develop and support critical capabilities that align with the organizational priorities.
- Strong coordination with HRBP and management teams
What Pegasus Airlines can offer you
- Discounted domestic and international flight tickets that includes first-degree family members, For single candidate can add +1 person, Discounted flight with contracted airlines to destinations where there are no flights
- Private health insurance
- Food voucher
- Remote and flexible working hours on certain days according to working model, allowance for remote working days
- Fun@Fly Social Activity Clubs (Social clubs such as theatre club, sailing, trekking, running, basketball , volleyball and football teams, e-sports team)
- Fitness center
- Kindergarten opportunity for female employees (Istanbul, Izmir, Antalya)
- Performance based bonus system
Discover Pegasus Airlines!
Our Framework for a Sustainable Future prioritises our impact on the environment and society, as well as economic development. We call our route Sustainable Future. By 2050, we aim to eliminate carbon emissions from our operations, and we are working towards this goal. We are proud of a rich governance culture that is developed through a perspective open to continuous improvement and the feedback of our stakeholders. We regularly and transparently share our targets and performance on these issues with the public.
Gender equality is at the foundation of our corporate culture. We are one of the pioneering airlines that have signed IATA's voluntary initiative "25by2025" to increase the representation of women in all areas of the aviation industry, including pilot, technician and management ranks. We were the first airline in the world to join the UN Women's Empowerment Principles (WEPs) platform.
Listen to every different voice in our quest for a more equal tomorrow for future generations and we call our voice #PegasusHarmony 💛