Hello! We are Volotea, the airline of the small and medium-sized cities in Europe.
From our inception in 2012, we have been among the fastest growing low-cost airlines in Europe and in 2021 and 2022 we were chosen as the ‘Leading European Low-cost Airline’ at the World Travel Awards. We are enthusiastic enablers of direct travel for Europeans who don’t live in big hubs. We are changing air travel from small and mid-sized cities in Europe, many previously unconnected or underserviced, and we aim to connect their people with their travel passions, in an enjoyable and an increasingly sustainable way.
After our first 10 years in the skies, we have flown more than 45 million passengers. Today we travel to over 100 destinations in 16 countries and we are consolidating our business to ensure that our company takes the place it has earned in the European airline industry.
In recent years we have raised our travel capacity more than most competitors, we have increased our number of aircrafts, routes, destinations, employees and markets. Throughout it, our team continues lead and get stronger as we leave behind some of the biggest challenges that the travel industry has seen.
We are a young, dynamic and international team that thrives and has fun making our company grow together at this very exciting time for the airline industry.
If you feel inspired by our story and you’re ready to take off with us, go on reading!
Our main markets are France, Italy, Greece, and Spain. We have 19 operational bases: Nantes, Bordeaux, Toulouse, Marseille, Strasbourg, Lille, Lourdes, and Lyon in France; Venice, Verona, Palermo, Cagliari, Olbia, Florence and Naples in Italy; Athens in Greece; Hamburg in Germany and Asturias and Bilbao in Spain.
We are hiring a Maintenance Administrative who is used to interacting with different cultural environments and can work in a challenging high-growth atmosphere.
Are you a skilled, positive, assertive, and sociable individual who enjoys working as part of a multicultural team? If your answer is yes, apply to come on board and make Volotea your next professional destination.
What you will do:
- Manage aircraft maintenance documentation.
- Maintain control of documentation.
- Reporting and data statistics.
- Manage the arrival of certificates.
What do you need:
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Aeronautical Management.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High English level are required.
- Knowledge in Office tools, especially Excel.
- Knowledge of AMOS is considered a plus.
What do we offer:
- Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge.
- Flexibility to work from home two days per week.
- Access to year-round free flights (exc. airports tax) for you, your partner and your children, with over 100 airlines worldwide with available seats.
- Gym pass discounts and more.
- Continuous training to continue your development.
- Growth opportunities.
Volotea is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit diverse candidates. Our goal is to continuously improve and sustain an inclusive culture by attracting, developing, and engaging the best talent in our industry.
Learn more about working at Volotea HQ. Watch our colleagues define it in one word.