Role And Responsibilities
Our Corporate Accounting team is looking for a Financial Analyst to support the existing team. Under the supervision of the current Group Leader, the candidate will have the following duties:
- Responsible of the financial reporting for one Holding company of CAE (including the accounting of the transactions, the reporting, accounts analysis, the statutory financial statement)
- Active participation in the month-end closing process
- Preparation of HFM continuity schedules, and coordination of the validation clearing process for CAE Inc. business units
- Preparation of some statistical reports and management of reports prepared by other departments; point of contact with Statistics Canada
- Preparation of general ledger account analysis and maintain prepaids schedules
- Review of the sales taxes filing (Canada, Australia, UK, Italy)
- Prepare other related analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- 4 years minimum of related experience
- CPA, an asset
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Good computer skills and Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Oracle R12 and HFM, an asset
- Results oriented with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to find solutions and make recommendations
- Creative thinking / ability to come up with innovative ideas
- Good team player
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, neurodiversity or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.