Role And Responsibilities
Key Account Manager
CAE Parc Aviation is a global business providing solutions within the aviation industry in the Resourcing, Operations Management, and Technical Services sectors.
CAE Parc Aviation is part of the CAE group, CAE is a high-technology company, bringing the digital and physical worlds closer together to create a safer world.
We are currently recruiting for a key account manager to support our clients. This position is a 12-month fixed term contract
- Build and maintain strong operational and management relationships with the allocated key customer(s)
- Work closely with the customer team to develop and/or improve business strategies and processes to maximize profitability across all areas of the allocated key customer(s)
- Through research and insight, develop key account differentiators between CAE Parc and our competitors
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Service as the link of communication between the key customer and internal CAE teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by the key customer, dealing with areas of concern in an efficient and effective manner
- Prepare and deliver progress and pipeline forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Regularly track and report on resourcing delivery strategy and status
- Communicate updated customer requirements internally, and work closely with recruitment team leads & customer operations support team lead on delivery and progress for necessary resourcing strategies and assessments
- Issue necessary offers of employment, candidate contract agreements, and/or contract extensions as and when required
- Provide full implementation support as the key customer adopts and rolls-out new practices. This includes consultation on how to lead and manage the change, communication initiatives, training and other support programs which will effectively prepare the customers’ people to perform optimally in the changed organization
- Assess customer needs and identify new business & product opportunities through the assessment of their requirements.
- Ensure that all internal stakeholders follow the customers set process / quality and service standards, escalating to the Manager, Global Customer Management where needed
- Evaluate current business processes and recommend improvements.
- Take ownership of customer contract and operational issues, resolving these effectively and efficiently with support from the leadership team where required
- Prepare and deliver regular customer operational reviews with input/involvement from the wider customer team
- Work closely with the Customer’s operational team to discuss, review and resolve any operational or contractual issues for your candidate
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential contract pilots to ensure pilot satisfaction and attrition KPIs are met
- Liaise with Recruitment Leads to ensure each customer has a clear strategy to deliver on their recruitment needs and that these are being met
- Work closely with the recruitment team and customer operations administration team on customer assessment requirements and next steps
- Ensure all queries are actioned and responded to in a timely, effective, proactive manner, with structured follow up in accordance with process.
- Liaise with the Pay Data team as needed, to ensure that all contractors in your allocated customer base are paid accurately and in a timely manner, ensuring any amendments to rates or pay data is proactively captured and approved.
- Responsibility for the implementation and management of the candidate’s contract terms and conditions, including Insurances, and ensuring each department is adequately informed of the conditions applied, where required
- Support the Customer management team in adoption and roll-out of new practices, contract amendments, changes to salary or entitlements, fleet or base changes, etc.
- Use reporting tools to provide a clear view of current and future performance of your allocated candidate base, and proactively suggest strategies for gap recovery and growth
- Ensure all relevant candidate information and documentation is gathered, stored, and updated in our candidate management system(s) as per process, in a timely manner
- Proactively review processes and suggest initiatives to continually improve our efficiency and cost effectiveness, working with the wider team to ensure implementation
- Facilitate the Head of Customer Management & the Leadership team to build and grow relationships with key contacts in allocated customer base
- Actively participate in daily and weekly meetings as part of the Customer Management and Resourcing team
- Represent the company at customer meetings, via virtual or face to face conferences and events.
- 3-5 years account management experience
- Strong ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Highly customer focused with a strong emphasis on customer satisfaction
- Excellent numeric and reporting skills, and attention to detail
- Experience in the aviation industry is desirable
CAE is an equal opportunities employer
Temporary (Fixed Term)
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, neurodiversity or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.