- Assist when required to verify incoming shipments' accuracy, identify discrepancies, and work with customers and internal departments to resolve issues
- Verify Customer Purchase Order requirements, ensuring these can be performed by the Service Center
- Understand Service Contracts, customer requirements, and process flow for the creation of Service Notifications in SAP
- Monitor own output and quality of the work to ensure alignment with company standards
- Demonstrate moderate ability to use SAP reporting tools to create reports to meet customer expectations
- May perform and assist with special projects as required
- Associate's degree or another form of 2-year post high school training
- 4+ years of Shipping and Receiving experience
- SAP experience is highly preferred
- 1st Shift (8am-4:30pm), Monday through Friday
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.