So what is Euroflyer as a place to work….We are a small airline, whose focus is on creating a base that feels like family, for the family. We listen, we care. Our country’s creativity, diversity, style, wit and warmth are the same special qualities that make us who we are. Together as one team, one family, we’re connecting Britain with Europe. If you’re made of the same qualities as us, you could soon be part of the next chapter of our story.
This role involves managing crew on a daily basis in accordance with Company procedures and CAA requirements, attending departmental meetings and supporting recruitment campaigns.
We’re looking for experienced crew members or crew managers who possess excellent communication skills with a proven track record in service delivery and people management.
The ideal candidate needs to be able to deliver to deadlines, champion change and have the drive and organisational skills to work on own initiative, will need to be an excellent role model with the ability to address any issues that may arise in terms of the day to day line management of crew.
Working in a shift pattern to cover the people management of all crew. This role will be the first line of contact for the crew and will support the Chief Pilot and Head of Cabin Crew to support our crew community.
This role is full time office and office based, you'll be working a shift pattern and will be required to work weekends.
For full details on this role please refer to the attached job description.
- Ability to motivate and lead a team and involve others
- Ability to role model behaviours to the Cabin Crew and Flight Crew communities
- Ability to challenge existing ways of working in order to make improvements
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure to defined time scales
- Flexible and proactive approach to work including travel as required
- Ability to hold a clean CRC and airside pass
- Good working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- No previous flying experience is required
About Our Offer:
- Eligible for extensive British Airways worldwide staff travel benefits from your first day of employment
- Unlimited discounted airfares for your friends and family
- Discounts at selected car hire, hotels and retail stores
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance - 4 x basic salary
- Voluntary Health Care
- Company car leasing scheme
At BA Euroflyer, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive place to work where we can all be ourselves. We welcome applications from all genders and across our diverse communities to reflect our global business.
Please note that we no longer require applicants to inform us of current salary or salary expectations, so please leave these blank on the application form. All that we ask, is that you have read the salary banding and understand that any offer of employment will be made within the band and taking experience into accoun