Looking for a challenge in one of the world’s largest airfreight logistics organisations and a FTSE 100 company?
At IAG Cargo we are in the business of moving things. From antibiotics to rhinoceros, gold bullion to avocados and everything in between. Whatever people need, wherever they are. In an era of digital screens and closed borders, we open the skies and fly the world to bring people the things they really need.
As the logistics and cargo brand of the International Airlines Group, you will work across the globally recognised brands of Aer Lingus, British Airways, Iberia, Level and Vueling as we build and shape a new logistics company. We believe in a world that is always moving, with values that underpin our business. By always delivering, always improving, always working as one team and always with integrity, we are creating an inclusive business that works for its customers and its colleagues around the globe.
As an integral member of the IAG Cargo Product Team this role will be responsible for the management, development and growth of our Premium Critical, Prioritise and Courier express solutions as well as delivering defined strategy for growth in key industry verticals such as aerospace, automotive, high-tech, bio tech, etc. The individual will work closely with the Product, Sales and Operations teams to lead continuous improvement activities, change initiatives and to scope, test and deliver new ideas that add value to clients and contribute to the strategic goals of IAG Cargo.
This role also encompasses leading a team of Customer Care Executives accountable for ensuring our Critical Product is delivered to agreed specifications and acting as a single point of contact of customer support and issue resolution, identifying opportunities to streamline processes and policies.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking
- Innovative and a creative thinker
- High level of self-organization and management skills, with ability to work on multiple initiatives and manage a variable workload of day-to-day issues
- Capable of owning issues and tackling them proactively to initiate change
- Strong relationship management
- Good influencing and communication skills across functions and levels of seniority
- Strong interpersonal skills and team working
- Self-starter with a high level of enthusiasm, energy and resilience
- Proven influencing and communication skills at all levels – able to succinctly and clearly state problems and solutions to a wide and varied audience
- Detailed understanding of the air freight market and customer segments preferred
- Proven track record in delivering commercially successfully initiatives
- Proven track record in delivering value add solutions for customers
- Proven experience in leading high performing teams to deliver consistently
As part of our workforce you will receive a competitive salary as well as access to a variety of our excellent benefits including Bonus, 26 days holiday, DC pension scheme, flight benefits, discounts with many high street retailers, good development prospects and the opportunity to be included in the annual incentive scheme.
We are one of the world's largest cargo carriers, come and be part of it.