We are recruiting for Cargo Customer Services Agent for Hong Kong.
The selected candidate will be involved in providing cargo inside sales and customer service functions including interaction with customers and GSA for both import and export cargo. Secure proper sales and customer service support to enable station to meet the Cargo Target. Identify needs and improve Cargo Customer Service and Sales Performance for station.
- Liaising with local Ground Handling Agents and with Space Control Department to ensure/ enhance a high quality service provided by QR both import and export. Coordination with customers/ Cargo Claims Supervisor at Head Office, handling of discrepancies at stations and in all administrative issues related to stations.
- Maintain a close coordination between QR departments and customers by ensuring their shipments are transferred, delivered on time and correct priority is given to shipments.
- Coordination with GHA, internal departments to ensure irregularity codes are correctly inserted in airline system.
- Perform inside sales activities and Customer Service activities for sales area in close concert with QR Cargo Sales Executive and Cargo Sales Manager.
- Support Customers- liaise with customs, health authorities, QR Headquarters, other stations and any other party to ensure customer experience.
- Support import customers for clearance of their cargo, liaise with customs authorities to facilitate smooth and timely import clearance, liaise with HQ DOH and/or origin stations for necessary support.
- Flight planning with maximum utilization of the flight capacity, control and operation export & import.
- Maintain a close coordination between QR Space Control and customers by ensuring their shipments are transferred, delivered on time, correct priority given to shipments and for maximum utilization of space on aircraft.
- To disseminate all Cargo related information for updating customers regarding customs, governmental and health authorities’ rules and to HO to comply with regulations and to avoid penalties, destructions.
- Ensure that notifications are sent officially on Cargo Arrival information, to Freight Forwarders/ Agents/ Direct Customers to ensure the Cargo does not stay under airlines custody for long period, avoid damages and for space availability at the warehouse.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. Together, everything is possible
- High School Qualification with minimum 2 years of job-related experience
- Preferably experience in Airline/ Airfreight industry
- Good communication skills
- Computer Literate
You must have the legal rights to live and work in Hong Kong to be considered for this role.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.