Sponsorship is not available for this position.
As a Digital Sales Representative, you will be responsible for developing business via outbound calls to small and medium sized businesses that are current potential shipping clients or account holders. You will also be tasked with acquiring volume from new customers through fact finding, qualifying businesses, and engaging in conversations with owners and decision makers. To equip you for success, you will receive sales education and training as well as ongoing coaching and support.
Accountabilities and Tasks:
- Successful completion of sales education and training activities within an established timeframe
- Engaging customers and prospects to grow existing business
- Identifying new business opportunities using an effective call cycle strategy
- Utilizing consultative selling skills and pricing strategies to develop value propositions that meet customer needs
- Consistently closing and activating new business resulting in revenue growth within a defined sales territory
- Successfully leveraging technology (MS Suite, CRM, video conferencing) to maximize the impact of communication and to effectively research and engage aligned accounts
- Bachelor's degree/equivalent or four (4) years of business-to-business sales experience or two (2) years of FedEx business-to-business sales experience required.
- Ability to travel overnight as required.
- This position is currently located in Pittsburgh, PA - Requirement to reside within a 50 mile radius of this location.
Upload current copy of Resume (Microsoft Word or PDF format only) and answer job screening questionnaire by close of business (5:00pm CST) on the date below. If the date below is blank, there is no specified closing date for this requisition.
FedEx. Where now meets next.
Our vision is to be the earth's most engaged advocates of connected commerce where open borders, new markets and fair, sustainable practices are the norm for the billions of personal supply chains being managed every day in our always on, mobile-first world. We stand for ease, access and opportunity. We lead purposeful innovation, champion entrepreneurs, advocate free trade and empower humans and their place in the era of autonomy and AI. We fight for our customers, a more sustainable planet and an ethical playing field.
FedEx inspires its more than 530,000 employees to remain focused on safety, the highest ethical and professional standards and the needs of their customers and communities. FedEx is committed to connecting people and possibilities around the world responsibly and resourcefully, with a goal to achieve carbon-neutral operations by 2040.
FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer:
- FORTUNE Magazine: No. 18 among “World’s Most Admired Companies” (2023)
- Newsweek Magazine: One of “America’s Most Responsible Companies” (2023)
- Forbes Magazine: One of “Americas Best Large Employers” (2023)
- Newsweek Magazine: One of "America’s Greatest Work Places for Diversity" (2023)
- FORTUNE Magazine: One ofthe “Blue Ribbon Companies” that appears on 4+ Fortune Annual Award Rankings (2023)
- FreightWaves: #1 Among the “Top 500 For-Hire Carriers” (2023)
- FreightWaves:Freight-Tech 25 Award, honoring innovation and disruption within the freight industry (2023)
FedEx Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetics disability, or protected Veteran status.
FedEx Services does not discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities in regard to job application procedures, hiring, and other terms and conditions of employment. Further, FedEx Services is prepared to make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee to enable the applicant or employee to be considered for the desired position, to perform the essential functions of the position in question, or to enjoy equal benefits and privileges of employment as are enjoyed by other similarly situated employees without disabilities, unless the accommodation will impose an undue hardship. If a reasonable accommodation is needed, please contact email@example.com.