We recruit the best talent and invest in their ongoing development, through training and mentoring. We provide opportunities to work across our national network. dnata catering U.S. is looking for a Bilingual Korean speaking Flight Administrator
to join our Brisbane, CA
team supporting the San Francisco International airport
Key Responsibilities as a Flight Administrator
for dnata catering, your main responsibility is to oversee and manage the inflight catering operations. Your role involves coordinating with airline clients,and ensuring efficient delivery logistics. Your friendly and customer-oriented approach is essential in building strong relationships with clients and meeting their specific needs. Your creative problem-solving skills will help you handle any last-minute changes or special requests seamlessly. Your attention to detail and organizational abilities will be put to use in inventory management and maintaining quality control standards. Overall, as a flight administrator, your friendly demeanor and dedication to exceptional service will contribute to the success and satisfaction of both the airline clients and passengers.
dnata is one of the world’s largest air services providers. Established in 1959, the company ensures the aviation industry operates smoothly and efficiently in 127 airports. Offering ground handling, cargo, travel, and flight catering services in 35 countries across six continents, dnata is a trusted partner for over 300 airline customers around the world. Each day, the company handles over 1,900 flights, moves over 8,500 tons of cargo, books over 16,000 hotel stays, and uplifts over 320,000 meals.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- An effective communicator, capable of determining how best to reach different audiences and executing communications based on that understanding.
- Flexible in your approach and demeanor to align with the shifting demands of evolving circumstances.
- Capable of building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- A good decision-maker, with proven success at making timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Willing to act and eager to embrace new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Provide excellent customer service daily.
- Comply with all HACCP/GMP and dnata catering sanitation and proper food handling policies and procedures.
- Check all meals to ensure accuracy of menu specifications and meal counts.
- Constantly on the move in an out of the office and on an aircraft.
- You must be able to lift up to 30 lbs., and stand for long periods of time, constantly bends, and squats.
- Be exposed to frequent low temperatures 35/40 degree while checking flight and may be exposed to extreme weather conditions when catering the flight outdoors.
- Coordinating with airline clients and ensuring efficient delivery logistics.
Communication and Process
- Excellent communication skills, including conflict management and resolution, with a track record in customer service.
- Other duties as assigned.
The salary for this position is $25.00 hourly with weekly pay
, which represents base pay only and does not include short-term or long-term incentive compensation. When determining base pay, as part of a final compensation package, we consider several factors such as location, experience, qualifications, and training.
High school diploma with six plus years of progressive customer service experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Must have driver’s license.
- The ability to meet requirements necessary to obtain a Port Authority, Port ID (per TSA regulations and more specifically, 49 CFR
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be able to read and write in English.
- Schedule flexibility is a must.
- Ability to lift and push heavy objects, racks, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Work safely to prevent accidents to self and coworkers.
While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee is continuously asked to multi-task under time limits. Position requires constant attention to precise details and accuracy of specified standards including following simple to complex (more than 3 steps) instructions, and concentration which frequently extends beyond 30 minutes at a time. This position also requires constant attendance and punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time. Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan. Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 30 pounds. Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Use equipment and materials properly.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to extreme cold/heat (weather), heights and loud noise (earplugs must be worn while on the Ramp)
We believe that diversity and inclusion are fundamental to creating a strong workplace and community. At dnata, we’re proud that our workforce is as diverse as the customers we serve. And we’re committed to nurturing your talent with mentoring, volunteer, and professional development opportunities. We welcome everyone. Our employee resource groups are one of the many ways we champion diversity and inclusion at dnata.