The Airport Police Division is seeking to fill (1) Accounting Clerk position in its Fiscal Support Unit. The position will be part of a team that provides overall budget, procurement, and accounts payable support to the division. The position is primarily responsible for clerical accounting work in terms of review, preparation, processing and the maintenance of accounting records, documents and reports.Duties Include But Not Limited To
- Review, verify, reconcile and process all invoices billed to the division, performs 3-way match (invoice, purchase order, goods receipts) before processing payment vouchers.
- Procure goods and services for the Division via purchase orders, P-Card, requisitions, etc.
- Communicate with vendors on accounts payable matters; point of contact for divisional purchase orders, invoices and related memos for auditing and payment processing of LAWA accounting.
- Prepare and submit divisional requests for reimbursement.
- Liaison to LAWA Accounting, Purchasing and Procurement Divisions.
In accordance with Los Angeles City Ordinance 187134, candidates must meet the minimum requirement of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or receive an exemption and report their vaccination status prior to being hired by the hiring City department. The ordinance is available at https://clkrep.lacity.org/onlinedocs/2021/21-0921_ord_187134_8-24-21.pdf.
How to apply
Interested candidates please send your completed City Application and Resume to Tasha Tennell at Ttennell@lawa.org by 4 PM on November 15, 2023.
These positions are only available for City employees. Please do not respond if you do not currently work for the City of Los Angeles.
Closing Date/Time: 11/15/23