At SITA for Aircraft we make flight operations, air traffic management and aircraft maintenance more sustainable and efficient. We e nable collaboration between people and organizations in the air transport industry through:
- Communication – Connecting aircraft and people around the world
- Data & Platform - Turning aircraft data into valuable insight for the entire industry
- Applications – Empowering the industry with user-friendly tools that make flight operations more sustainable and efficient
We are looking for recent graduates, to join our new Early Career Program, as part of our Engineering and Technology function for an initial period of 1 year, with an opportunity to become permanent. For us, early in career Talents are the key to the future. We want to onboard you on impactful missions alongside our experts, to empower you to grow and get valuable experiences.What You Will Do
You will get to develop, step by step and over the months, on the following type of activities:
Who You Are
- Apply automation and software to any tasks or parts of the system that would benefit from it or are performed manually.
- Conduct system analysis, configuration management and develop improvements for system software performance, availability.
- Help build a DevOps culture across the organization and reliability.
What You'll Gain
- A graduate in Computer Science or related discipline, or relevant experience in software engineering.
- Basic programming skills and scripting skills are required.
- Familiar with CI/CD pipeline automation and deployment frameworks such as Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with Infrastructure as Code tools like Terraform is a plus.
- Comfortable using cloud-related technologies such as Azure/AWS/GCP.
- Understanding of data pipelines, big data technologies, databases is desirable.
- Any past experience in Aviation domain is desirable.
- Attention to detail, working in an environment where precision and accuracy is required.
- Problem solving skills – ability to follow problems through to resolution.
- Good organizational skills, ability to multi-task with good management skills.
- Aware of Agile methodology and has passion for software and technology.
- A unique opportunity to gain aviation operational experience in a truly global environment.
- Expand your professional career by applying what you have learned and develop technical and communication skills.
- Get assigned to a Buddy and a Mentor who will guide you throughout your Graduate experience.
- Have access to both technical and soft skills development training.
- Be a part of a Graduate community – both local and global.
What We Offer
SITA’s workplace is all about diversity: many different countries and cultures are represented in our workforce, and colleagues who’ve been working here for decades collaborate with those just out of college and early in their careers. SITA is a place of change and constant improvement, where we're always pushing ourselves to find better ways of doing things: smarter, quicker, easier, for us and our customers and for their customers too.
And we offer all the good stuff you’d expect like holidays, bonus, flexible benefits, medical policy, pension plan and access to world class learning.Welcome to SITA
SITA is the world’s leading specialist in air transport communications and information technology. We don’t just connect the global aviation industry. We apply decades of experience and expertise to address almost every core business, operational, baggage, and passenger process in air transport.
We design, build, and support technology solutions all with one vision to create easy air travel every step of the way. As an organization, we cover 95% of all international air travel destinations and work with over 2,800 air transport and government customers in every corner of the globe. Are you ready to explore the opportunities?