Description:We are Lockheed Martin
The story of aviation has always been the story of people who have the perseverance to fail, to try again and to one day succeed. Since Lockheed Martin’s inception and continuing today, the passion to advance aeronautical design and help our customers achieve mission results has been ingrained in our culture. It is that passion combined with a strategic focus on ever changing global opportunities that shapes our path forward.What You Will Be Doing
As a DOMMS specialist you will assist with DOMMS/ALIS related issues throughout Delivery Operations.
• Supports production, business, and other processes in a team-based manufacturing environment.
• Performs activities in a variety of cross-functional areas including production planning and control, total quality management, systems, manufacturing, equipment, and facilities engineering, material management, and process reengineering.
• The incumbent may facilitate self-directed work teams, provide training in core skill areas to teams and peers, and interact with internal and external customers with respect to product planning, problem resolution, and process improvement.
• Incumbents are generally experienced in one or more areas of manufacturing operations.
• Occasional weekend support required with scheduled overtime.
• Must be a US Citizen. This position supports a facility that requires special access.What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognitionLearn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.This position is in Fort Worth, TX Discover Fort Worth.
• Experience with aircraft documentation system &/or system processes.
• Experience in a flight line, production, &/or manufacturing environment.
• Familiar with computers and Microsoft Office SuiteDesired Skills:
• ALIS/DOMMS Knowledge
• Ability to develop and brief presentation material to leadership and the customer on analysis results and recommendations. This includes communicating the analysis in concise terms, detailing impacts, risk and potential efficiencies of the project.
• Experience with military service operations and customers
• Proficient in defining and incorporating sustainment technical requirements in support of program execution, problem resolution, ConOps development and briefings
• Successful candidate must be capable of integrating across multiple IPTs including Engineering, Production Operations, Quality, Configuration Management and DQIM.
• Project/program management experience.
• Experience applying Plan, Do, Check, Adjust (PDCA) (LEAN) principles.
• Experience (field or at ALGS level) working with ALIS suite.
• Knowledgeable of SAP/parts ordering and Configuration Management.
• Knowledgeable of courseware development and processes to initiate improvements.
• Experience in database development, data mining, and/or data analysis.Clearance Level:
NoneOther Important Information You Should KnowExpression of Interest:
By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely:
Part-time Remote Telework: The employee selected for this position will work part of their work schedule remotely and part of their work schedule at a designated Lockheed Martin facility. The specific weekly schedule will be discussed during the hiring process.Work Schedules:
Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position:
4x10 hour day, 3 days off per weekLockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
At Lockheed Martin, we use our passion for purposeful innovation to help keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges. Our people are some of the greatest minds in the industry and truly make Lockheed Martin a great place to work.
With our employees as our priority, we provide diverse career opportunities designed to propel, develop, and boost agility. Our flexible schedules, competitive pay, and comprehensive benefits enable our employees to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work. We place an emphasis on empowering our employees by fostering an inclusive environment built upon integrity and corporate responsibility.
If this sounds like a culture you connect with, you’re invited to apply for this role. Or, if you are unsure whether your experience aligns with the requirements of this position, we encourage you to search on Lockheed Martin Jobs
, and apply for roles that align with your qualifications.Experience Level:
Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit:
AERONAUTICS COMPANYRelocation Available: