Description:We are Lockheed Martin
The story of aviation has always been the story of people who have the perseverance to fail, to try again and to one day succeed. Since Lockheed Martin’s inception and continuing today, the passion to advance aeronautical design and help our customers achieve mission results has been ingrained in our culture. It is that passion combined with a strategic focus on ever changing global opportunities that shapes our path forward.What You Will Be Doing
As a level 2 Flight Line Operations Support Member, you will be responsible for direct support of both F-35 Production Operations and Flight Line Delivery Operations.
Duties will include:
• Supporting the Lightning Operations Center (LOC) for both standard and non-standard work instructions/recommendations for Flight Operations.
• Conducting daily data input/output management for multiple internal data systems as well as call center operations, constraint management, Launch/Recovery, FOD mitigation activities, and mobile operations when required.
• Conducting technical briefing daily with flight line leadership.
Other duties include:
• Indirect support coordination and oversight of current and upcoming Flight Line construction activities when called upon to respond by Coordinating with Flight line Delivery Operations leadership to ensure priorities are understood and to facilitate the coordination of flight and ground activities with contractor representatives during periods of combined aircraft and construction equipment/personnel movement.What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognitionLearn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.This position is in Fort Worth, TX Discover Fort Worth.
• Prior flight line experience
• Customer Service experience
•Prior Aircraft Maintenance experienceDesired Skills:
•Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience supporting military flight operational aircraft.
• Conflict Resolution.
• Working knowledge of test support equipment requirements.
• Familiar with JSF electronic maintenance, design, and specification systems such as ALIS, JEDI, VAS, JTD, QADs, Maximo, and SFM/EWI experience a plus.Security Clearance Statement:
This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.Clearance Level:
SecretOther Important Information You Should KnowExpression of Interest:
By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely:
Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.Work Schedules:
Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position:
Non- standard 40 hour work week as assigned by leaderLockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
At Lockheed Martin, we use our passion for purposeful innovation to help keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges. Our people are some of the greatest minds in the industry and truly make Lockheed Martin a great place to work.
With our employees as our priority, we provide diverse career opportunities designed to propel, develop, and boost agility. Our flexible schedules, competitive pay, and comprehensive benefits enable our employees to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work. We place an emphasis on empowering our employees by fostering an inclusive environment built upon integrity and corporate responsibility.
If this sounds like a culture you connect with, you’re invited to apply for this role. Or, if you are unsure whether your experience aligns with the requirements of this position, we encourage you to search on Lockheed Martin Jobs
, and apply for roles that align with your qualifications.Experience Level:
Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit:
AERONAUTICS COMPANYRelocation Available: