Intern applications will be open September 1st - September 30th.
Candidates will be contacted and interviews will be held in October.
The internship will run from May-August of 2024.Purpose of Position
Interns are assigned special projects and various other duties that are intended to provide them with valuable professional work experience and industry insight. Interns will perform meaningful work alongside other talented professionals gaining insight to NetJets' unique culture and business philosophy.
Tasks And Responsibilities
- Conducts market research with NetJets customers, prospects and internal partners based on business needs
- Determines best method of conducting research (interviews, surveys, QR codes, etc.)
- Draft questionnaires, surveys, interview/discussion guides, and other forms of research
- Performs research efforts utilizing Qualtrics survey platform or other methodologies
- Compiles and prepares reports and presents results to internal partners and management
- Manage and complete department assigned project(s) in a timely and effective manner.
- Collaborate directly with a department mentor; set goals and monitor progress.
- Develop an understanding of the NetJets operations, approach, methodology & tools.
- Note: It is not possible to list all required job duties on this form. There may be other important duties assigned, depending on the position. For a full list of essential job functions, please refer to the essential functions worksheet for that position.
High SchoolCertifications and Licenses
Years Of Experience
0-2 years of experienceCore Competencies
Strives for Positive ResultsKnowledge, Skills, Abilities And Other (KSAOs)
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate program, working towards a Bachelor's Degree.
- Task-oriented, organized, and conscientious.
- Clear, professional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, positive, personable, and ability to develop relationships.
- Must be proficient in EXCEL, Word, Outlook and have experience with internet research.
- Must be comfortable with Excel spreadsheets, tracking, and analysis.
- Excellent critical thinking/problem solving skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information.