As an Associate Project Manager
at SITA, you will drive a variety of project initiatives that meets the needs of our customer base. This position offers an opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with colleagues and customers located worldwide. Success in this role means you pay attention to detail, be time sensitive, possess influencing skills and enjoy working with others of diverse backgrounds.What You Will Do
- Managing projects - Project size will vary in scope and complexity. You manage the project throughout its life cycle - from inception through project closure. You manage change mitigate risks and deliver results to stakeholders and customers alike. Attention to detail, effective time management and influencing people skills are key ingredients to be successful in managing projects.
- Working with project teams - Every project is completed through team effort. You’ll work effectively with team members that may be local or distant. You regularly track project activities against plan schedules and take corrective action on any deviations. You will communicate to team members management, stakeholders and customers regularly and frequently ensure that there is continuous understanding and alignment regarding the projects progress.
- Working with customers - You are committed to putting the customer first. As a result, you proactively work with the customer and their teams to ensure that each project goal and objective is met with satisfaction.
- Project Management administration - Your ability to write clearly and simply are key skills to documenting project activities. Documentation ranges from developing communications, strategy plans, designing resource and project plans, providing status reports submitting and tracking change requests, tracking risks and issues, providing variance reports to providing Steering Committee reports and lessons learned. Accuracy is key.
Who you are
What We Offer
- University degree or equivalent
- Formal project management training and certification - PMP certified not mandatory but recommended.
- You have a track record of success in in managing multiple projects and programs of varying sizes complexities budgets and deliverables within a commercial environment.
- You have experience speaking in front of executives and senior management.
- Ideally you have experience with an IT solutions or airline industry solutions provider.
- You are bilingual, or comfortable enough to attend and lead meetings in both Portuguese and English.
SITA’s workplace is all about diversity: many different countries and cultures are represented in our workforce, and colleagues who’ve been working here for decades collaborate with those just out of college and early in their careers. SITA is a place of change and constant improvement, where we're always pushing ourselves to find better ways of doing things: smarter, quicker, easier, for us and our customers and for their customers too.Welcome to SITA
SITA is the world’s leading specialist in air transport communications and information technology. We don’t just connect the global aviation industry. We apply decades of experience and expertise to address almost every core business, operational, baggage, and passenger process in air transport.
We design, build and support technology solutions all with one vision to create easy air travel every step of the way. As an organization, we cover 95% of all international air travel destinations and work with over 2,800 air transport and government customers in every corner of the globe. Are you ready to explore the opportunities?