Job Description Summary
The Financial Analyst role is accountable for all financial responsibilities pertaining to billing and engine cost analysis. The role is focused on ensuring the preparation and reporting of timely, high quality and accurate billing, as well as enhancing processes to drive robust business controls across the invoicing process.
The role is closely tied to key finance and operational stakeholders in the business, both locally and globally, and allows the candidate an opportunity to expand business knowledge, as well as leadership and technical skills. Job Description
- Billing & engine cost analysis: To assist billing preparation for engine cost accumulation, establishing technical, analytical and documentary trail for different cost components and generating invoices for customer. To also assist with billing of small jobs, part sale and WIP clean up exercise.
- Revenue Analysis: To assist with analysis of engine level profitability analytics and assist with review preparations with Operations, Material and Customer Support teams.
- Reporting: To assist with weekly/monthly billing TAT, CN analysis, WIP reporting and adhoc report preparation.
- Identify process and system enhancement to improve billing quality and participate in lean activities to drive standardization and efficiency.
- Finance/Accounting related Degree
- Minimum 2 years working experience in related fields
- Strong accounting background and operationally inclined.
- Energetic, attention to detail and commitment to meeting deliverables
- A clear thinker with proven record to lead initiatives, solve problems and quick grasp of complex situation and new ideas.
- Ability to adapt and deliver in a fast pace environment that is constantly changing
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to lead cross functional team towards a common goal
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
Relocation Assistance Provided: