Job Description Summary
GE Aerospace's Learning Coordinator will be responsible for logistical support and enabling impactful experiences of the Aerospace Learning curricula.
This role is responsible for the logistics to run classes, both classroom and virtual. It will involve working with the participants, vendors, and the Aerospace Learning team to manage the wing-to-wing activities associated with coordinating courses. The role enables the Aerospace Learning team to execute on their operational goals, gives visibility to finance and other key metrics, and drives course participation.
This role is part of GE Aerospace HQ L&D Team, reporting directly to the Learning and Development Operations Leader for GE Aerospace. Job Description
- Organize all logistics (facility, catering, materials, Learning Management System, pre-work, access processes, etc.) linked to offering classroom, virtual, or digital courses
- Support Operations Leader in the administration of LMS for the L&D function.
- Communicate course information to participants and address their queries in a timely manner
- Actively advertise course schedules through different channels and be an ambassador for all learning opportunities
- Manage vendors & procurement process (adding new vendors, payments, reconciliations) in a timely and compliant manner
- Manage internal financial processes (billing to participants, accruals, other reporting) in a compliant and timely manner
- Leverage existing tools and resources to accurately record and track completion of key performance indicators (incl. Learning Management System, Learner Experience Platform, etc.)
- Partner with the learning team and extended team members on key initiatives and projects (incl. program redesign support)
- Maintain records and reporting in accordance with applicable procedures and guidelines (incl. course rosters, grandfathering data, certification processes)
- Overall monitor key metrics and data points (course enrollments, costs, liquidations) and flag trends for decision making
- Overall key member of the delivery arm of Aerospace Learning; provide insights into improving participant experiences, simplifying processes and supporting effective and efficient delivery of courses
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 5 years of relevant experience).
- 1+ years of experience in Learning and Development and/or HR Operations role
- Ability to travel approximately 15% of time
- Strong communication skills to work with business leaders, and a broad range of training administration and delivery vendors; ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
- Experience with usage of SumTotal, SSS Procurement, Smartsheet, Training Orchestra
- Demonstrated experience coordinating management and leadership development programs
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure environment, balancing and executing on multiple priorities; strong project management skills.
- Strong client service orientation and passion for problem solving
- Computer proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to assess quality of information given and ask pertinent questions to stakeholders.
Pay And Benefits
- The salary range for this position is $ 71,900 - 107,800 . The specific salary offered to a candidate may be influenced by a variety of factors including the candidate’s experience, their education, and the work location. In addition, this position is eligible for a performance bonus/variable incentive plan.
- GE provides a comprehensive benefits package that provides access to plans which support the overall wellbeing of our employees and their dependents. These benefits include, but are not limited to, health care coverage (medical, dental, vision, pharmacy), a retirement plan that includes Company Retirement Savings and a 401K with Company matching, Life Insurance options, Disability coverage, paid time-off, EAP, and more.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided:
- This is a remote position