As part of the Safran Seats USA executive team and reporting to the CEO of Safran Seats USA, this role is responsible for the end-to-end Supply Chain performance of SSUSA including the financial and operational performance. Process owner of SSUSA's IBP (Integrated Business Planning) ensuring consistency between the Demand Plan, Sales and Operations Plan, Financial Plans in accordance to MTP and the Product Review.
Main Function Responsibilities:
• Develop and execute the supply chain strategy and goals in line with Safran Seats USA and the Safran Seats global supply chain strategy.
• Development of robust procurement processes and ensure materials supplied meet delivery and quality requirements.
• Process Owner of SSUSA Integrated Business Planning in terms of consistency between the demand forecast, the innovation plan (product and NPI), capacity plans (both internal and external Inc. development) and the financial plan in line with the medium term plan (MTP), ROFO and forecasts.
• Lead and support continuous improvement of the Supply Chain transformation in accordance to the MRP2 standards by the implementation of Supply Chain management and Inventory management best practices.
• Provide effective leadership to deploy the business vision, specific smart objectives and KPI's across the Supply Chain organisation and as part of SSUSA executive team.
• Ensure achievement of company and supply chain performance goals on a repeatable and sustainable process driven way of working.
• Continuously drive the supply chain team to support the lean enterprise with appropriate continued improvements and implementation of ONE Safran Standards
• Coordinate appropriate activities with peers and members of other departments and provide necessary support
• Develop and execute improvement plans to improve work environment, employee hiring, employee development and employee retention
• Promote the Safran Leadership values to continuously develop the Supply Chain business.
• As a member of the Seats USA executive team play a key role in the governance and leadership of Seats USA and in the continued development of the SSUSA Executive, team in to a high performing team.
• SSUS Business Process owner for Supply chain, ensure continuous improvement, alignment with improvements across the supply chain network
• Ensure positive, productive and proactive relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders
• Performs other duties as required
• Proven track record of MRP2 principles, experienced in the deployment of the Supply Chain process or experience of a Supply Chain operational function
• Substantial leadership experience at a senior / executive level in a complex organization
• Proven track record of devising and implementing supply chain strategies
• Proven track record of P&L responsibility including devising and delivering to annual budgets and targets
• Rich background in Supply Chain and strong interest in driving performance improvements
• Ability to manage diverse simultaneous projects of varying complexities
• Must have the ability to generate written communication and to operate required office equipment.
• Ability to read and review written communication.
• Speech and hearing abilities that allow individual to communicate clearly and distinctly in English.
• Communications: Ability to generate written communication and to operate required office equipment. Ability to read and review written communication. Speech and hearing abilities that allow individual to communicate clearly and distinctly in English.
• Energetic, self-motivated leader who can work independently as well as with teams.
• Strong team builder with strong coaching skills
• Demonstrated leadership ability in managing people and complex situations
• Capable individual who develops people motivation and competencies
• Ability to plan and think strategically and resolve problems
• Ability to communicate and work effectively with subordinates, peers and supervisors
• Customer focused individual, able to understand client needs and develop and implement effective business solutions to maximize growth
• Leverages technology to enable the business to create sustainable competitive differentiation. Should be well versed with best-in-class and emerging technologies.
• Defines ambitious goals and establishes priorities with clear responsibilities to ensure results: manages projects, activities & resources effectively
• Strong analytical skills enabling complex issues to be rapidly understood and explained in simple terms to others, and a range of potential solutions to be developed
• Effective interpersonal skills, good command of written and verbal communications skills
• Strong, realistic confidence in oneself in challenging situations
• Ability to operate in a complex international environment as well as in a matrix organization
• Excellent time management and decision-making skills
• Driven by strong professional standards, a discipline approach and, above all a high level of personal and professional credibility
• Can lead and influence effectively across the full range of organizational levels and across organizational boundaries
• Innovative to continuously evolve the function
• Must have the ability to drive major initiatives
Education & Qualification:
• Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Management, or Finance or equivalent related experience (6 years equivalency)
• 15 plus years of supply chain experience with 8+ in progressive leadership experience, working in an Integrated Product Team manufacturing model in the aerospace/aviation, automotive or highly design-controlled industrial sectors.
International and/or Domestic travel required frequently.