To support the transformation program with continuous improvements by performance tracking and monitoring of current KPI’s, ensuring that work is carried out in the most efficient matter with accordance to policies and procedures.
Implement department strategies in conjunction with corporate guidelines and objectives ensuring achievement of corporate strategies .
Budget and Plans
▪ Implement the department budget and maintain financial performance versus the approved budget, ensuring that the department is aware of anticipated costs and that areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified for performance improvement opportunities
▪ Maintain departmental smooth workflow
Policy, Processes and Procedure
▪ Implement policies, processes and controls covering all areas of department activities ensuring all relevant procedural or legislative requirements are fulfilled
▪ Compliance with procedures.
▪ Establish a single-point-of contact with respect to KPI process, tracking the achievement measurement while Co-defining the KPI's being put in place by the initiatives, monitoring the progress of implementation and the operational and/or financial improvements
Continuously reviewing KPI's for each initiative and evaluate against the plan created during the initiative phase, investigating the discrepancy between actual and forecasted KPI's as well as identifying the root causes resulting in the discrepancy
▪ Establish an automated data collection mechanism in collaboration with different departments within corporate, facilitating accurate and automated collection and computation of KPI data
▪ Aggregate KPI's of initiatives on an ongoing basis and generate reports for the initiative responsible, the Transformation Leadership Team (TLT), Project Management Office (PMO) teams, and other audiences; ensuring that KPI's are continuously updated
▪ Conduct Initiative project progress metric tracking with PMO representatives, maintaining an efficient tracking process on work progress
▪ Recommend improvements to departmental procedure and direct the implementation of instructions and controls covering program activity, improving the overall departmental procedures
▪ Perform any work assignments related to the job as directed by the management.
Environment, Health, and Safety
▪ Ensure compliance to all relevant safety and environmental management policies, procedures and controls across the corporate guaranteeing employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high-quality products /service and a responsible environmental attitude .
- Bachelor degree in Business Management or any related discipline is required.
Technical Soft skill :-
- KPI Implementation
- KPI Reporting
- Data Analytics
- Data Visualization
- Progress Reporting
- Project Management
- Minimum of nine years work experience in a relevant function .